Chapter Fifteen

London’s Point of View

 I was sleeping peacefully till’ someone started poking my shoulder. I groaned, pushing their finger away. They did it again, so I turned over to see Chris.

 ‘’What Chris? I was having this good ass dream.’’ I asked, looking at him.

 ‘’I need my crutches.’’ He said. I let out air, getting up. I walked over to the crutches, grabbing them. I handed them to him then laid back down. He did whatever, while I dozed back off to sleep.

 Chris’s Point of View

 I walked back into the bedroom to see London sleeping. I know it’s tough taking care of me. She turned, mumbling something. I shook her gently, waking her up. She groaned, looking at me.

 ‘’What Chris?’’ She asked, rubbing her eyes. I kissed her, making her kiss back quickly. She pulled away, smiling.

 ‘’The crew on their way, so we gotta get ready.’’ I said. She looked at me with that look and I smiled. She got up, walking into the ensuite. I walked into the bathroom. I stripped, sitting into the shower. I washed my body then got out, wrapping a towel around my body. I walked into the bedroom, getting dressed.

 London walked into the room and grabbed her clothes. She walked back into the bathroom. I guess she’s mad at me. She walked back in about five minutes later dressed.

 ‘’Stop being mad at me.’’ I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

 ‘’Why didn’t you tell me this earlier?’’ She asked.

 ‘’I forgot.’’ I said. She crossed her arms and sat down on the bed. There was a knock on the door. I grabbed my crutches, walking downstairs. The door opened and all of my friends stood there. London came down with her Michael Kors purse on her arm.

 ‘’Come on, I got on my shopping shoes. All them stores are calling my name.’’ Chyna said. London laughed then gave everybody a hug.

 ‘’Chyna you got on six inch heels, you shop in those?’’ London asked.

 ‘’Yes I shop in these. The paparazzi will never ever catch me slipping, not even a little bit.’’ She said, looking in her Givenchy purse. We all walked out of the house to Ty’s black Range Rover. London helped me in then she got in. Ty pulled off, turning up the radio.

 ‘’Remember that you get your crutches and cast off this Saturday.’’ London reminded. I nodded, listening to the music. London laid her head on my shoulder, humming. The car ride was very silent. London was popping her gum, while everyone else was looking out a window. Ty pulled into the parking lot of the Michael Kors store. London squealed and got out of the Range Rover.

 ‘’What up with girls and Michael Kors?’’ Ty asked, getting out of the Range Rover. I got out and walked into the store. London already two bags and three wallets in her hand.

 ‘’Baby how do you like these?’’ She asked, showing me the stuff she had in her hands.

 ‘’I love them.’’ I said. She smiled then went back to shopping. The look on London’s face was pure happiness when she was looking around and shopping. After a while, she paid all the things she wanted then walked out. I followed behind her, hopping on this damn crutches. She walked inside Footlocker.

 '’Do you want something from here baby?’’ She asked. I shook my head and sat down. She walked around, picking up a shoe or two before paying for them. I got up again and followed her.

 ‘’I hate this damn crutches.’’ I murmured to myself.

 ‘’You’ll be able to get them off this Saturday, so stop being a cry baby.’’ She said.

 ‘’I’m not a cry baby London, it’s that these damn crutches are really irking my last damn nerve.’’

 She walked inside of Bath and Body Works, looking around. ‘’You’ll be okay Chris, I promise. They are just crutches.’’ She said.

 ‘’To you they are but to me they are hell.’’ I said. She shook her head and grabbed the whole collection of Vanilla Bean Noel.

 ‘’Chris I’ve had crutches before and they ain’t that damn bad. You’re just over exaggerating.’’ She said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the store. I’m a grown ass man on these little ass crutches. The stench of chili cheese fries hit my nose. I walked in the direction of the stench and stood in line.

 After a while, I was sitting down eating my chili cheese fries. London walked over to me, sitting down.

 ‘’You had me worried Chris. I didn’t know where you were.’’ She said. I shrugged and continued eating my chili cheese fries. She sat there, looking at me like I had lost my mind.

 ‘’Christopher Maurice Brown! I know you hear me.’’ She barked.

 ‘’Yes I hear you damn. It’s impossible not to hear you with that loud ass voice. You act like I gotta check in with you every five damn minutes.’’ I snarled, eating my fries. She grabbed her bags and walked away. I shook my head and finished the rest of my fries. My wife can’t and will not be a runner.

 I got up and threw away my trash. I walked out to the car and got in. Since Ty knew I would get tired, he gave me the keys. I turned on the car and listening to Tupac rap. London can really get on my last damn nerve but I still love her. I laid back in the seat and fell asleep

 one hour later

 I was woken up by loud amounts of laughter and talking. Everyone was in the car and it was moving. I groaned then tried to go back to sleep but they was talking too damn loud. London was the loudest one out of all of them.

 ‘’Can y’all shut up? A nigga trying to get some sleep.’’

The car got quiet and I laid back down but then London started talking and laughing loud again. I glanced at her then huffed. Maybe this relationship isn’t all it’s suppose to be.