Chapter 119: The Conversation With The Doppelganger

When the rest had woke up, Osomatsu had decided it would be best to explain the situation. Unlike earlier, Kara didn't leave to go to the grocery store, so there was a chance that things were seemingly different. Osomatsu was no genius, but he remembered eavesdropping on one of Choromatsu's and Jyushimatsu's chats. The yellow-clad brother was smarter than he seemed, and he was interested in asking odd questions that only Choromatsu could answer without freaking out too much. One of the things Osomatsu remembered hearing from them was the possibility of time travel.

Time travel was normally impossible, but Jyushimatsu was still interested in such a thing, as expected of the oddball of a second-youngest brother. At the suggestion that Jyushimatsu would swing his baseball bat at anyone who bullied him in the past, just for "shits and giggles", Choromatsu piped up with the fact that things would be different if Jyushimatsu did have the power to go back in the past. He also said something about a "time paradox" or something going on, in which if something from the past was change, the present and future would change as well, and it could either be a good thing or bad thing. Even if the smallest of details were to change, everything would be different, or at least, that's what Choromatsu said to keep Jyushimatsu quiet.

Osomatsu wasn't too interested in what those two talked about, but it was slightly similar to what he was experiencing right now. Was there a chance that whoever had "reset"the day had done so in order to prevent the events at the hospital from happening? If Osomatsu and Todo could remember such things, maybe the rest did too. So Osomatsu had decided to text Choromatsu regarding this matter, but much to his worry and frustration, the green-clad brother still hadn't replied. Normally, after every single text, it would only take a few seconds for any of his brothers to reply.

He was outside the hotel room, trying to call Choromatsu or anyone that could answer. And unfortunately, the only sound he could hear was the sound of the phone attempting to contact Choromatsu. "Fucking hell.." He murmured under his breath. Of all times for the phone to fail too.. "Shit. Pick up, pick up, pick up.. c'mon, Risingfappyski. Onii-san's not gonna stand for this if you don't reply. I'm gonna go and kick your ass if you don't pick this phone up right now and tell me what the hell's going on."

And still, Choromatsu didn't reply. Osomatsu really wanted to slap Chroomatsu from wherever he was.

You're gonna break your poor ol' nii-san's heart, you little shit.

How long had he been trying to get Choromatsu to pick up the phone? About forty minutes now. The other four remained inside, probably discussing what the hell just happened for them to end up inside the hotel room, so Osomatsu didn't have to waste his time explaining more bullshit to them. He sighed and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes as he thought about this week's events.

To think this all happened in only a week..

He met every single alternate version of his family in only a week. His parents, Kara, Todo, Jyushi, Ichi, Lonely (also known as Choro), and his alternate self, Oso. Just when he thought he wouldn't be reunited with his brothers, he just met their alternate selves in only a week. And despite all the times he nearly died, it seemed worth it- no, Osomatsu knew it was worth it. He had already injected both Kara and Todo with the syringe, and he could inject Ichi and Lonely later, after he explained the situation to both of them. Jyushi, however, needed to recover his memories first. They didn't want Jyushi succumbing into an unneeded identity crisis.

And now, they just needed for Oso to get back, or for Oso to "fix his mistakes" as he put it. Only then could Osomatsu inject him with the syringe and hopefully get back to his own world and take a long nap to forget about everything that happened at this dimension, just like a really long bad dream that he needed to forget by downing a sleeping pill or two.