A Thank You Letter

Now, before I end this chapter and go write the 101st chapter, I'd like to write a pretty long message for the readers of "The Disappearance of Osomatsu-san".

As you all know, I am referred to as aorinappollo in most sites, or The Garbage Goddess in some sites. I am frequently called Aorin, but my real name happens to be a chocolate, so have fun figuring out which chocolate it is.

I'm currently 14, a female, live in the Philippines, and have a lot of cats. My interests are Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Kirby, Yu-Gi-Oh, Keroro Gunso, Undertale, and obviously, Osomatsu-san. My top two Matsus are Jyushimatsu and Osomatsu, also known as the Ichigomatsu Duo, but my favorite duo is the Suujimatsu Duo.

I only got into the Osomatsu-san Fandom last April 2016. I kept seeing so much Osomatsu-san the past few months on my tumblr dashboard, and I frequently wondered why six Nobita-look-a-likes were popular. When I saw a video on Youtube, which eventually became my favorite scene in the anime, I got curious that I downloaded all the episodes in one night, and finished it in one day as well. That video was the "Jyushimatsu and Concepts" skit, which is also the main reason I love Jyushimatsu so much; he was the first Matsu whose personality I saw, and I thought it was adorable with how he was smiling and had hand-hiding sleeves and shorts, and how cute his interaction with the gloomy Ichimatsu was.

I got inspired to make the fic once I saw another video on Youtube, titled "The Disappearance of Osomatsu Matsuno". It's a fake trailer for a supposed movie, but I liked it so much that I was inspired to make a fic out of it the following day. At first, I thought it wouldn't become popular, since it was a common thing in the fandom to have the "Osomatsu is an only child" theory, except my fic just had Osomatsu go to another dimension instead; a dimension where he is an only child.

Not only did I get inspired by the video, but also by another Osomatsu-san fanfiction; "Accident Prone". It's my favorite Osomatsu-san fanfiction that centers around Jyushimatsu's bond with his brothers (and lovable OCs), and I definitely recommend checking it out.

When I received my first fanart from Sonikku0691, I actually cried, no joke. When my brother asked me why I was squealing so hard ("That better not be yaoi!"), I showed him the fanart. I showed it to my mom and dad too, as well as my niece, who also likes Osomatsu-san. Her fave is Todomatsu, by the way. Also, I made Katsuna Todo have the same birthday as my niece (November 6), and she was so happy about it, ahahaha.

I then got other fanart from people who would later be my friends. Some of the ones I made earlier (when the story had like twenty chapters or less) were Mhizz-Veraspberry (Mhizzy), Sonikku0691, Wheatlev, and a lot more. Eventually, I got more friends that I'd frequently chat with, such as Strrix, Skipzophreniic, Illuminmatsu, SnowDelta, Maymorin, and a lot more people that I'm sure I can't fit in anymore, hahaha. Everyone was fun to talk with too!

Since I started the story back at May, the following month, it was time for school to begin. And god, I'd like to thank everyone for sending me such nice messages when I got too anxious or worried about school. If you're wondering why I'm so anxious all the time, it's because that last year happened to be one of the worst years in my life.

"The Disappearance of Osomatsu-san" is one of the ways I get to type out my feelings. If you ask how, it's by bringing angst to the cast, no joke, hahaha. If I suffer, so do the characters, and I'm taking the readers down with me.~

I'd like to say more, but I don't want to make it seem that this letter happens to be longer than the chapter, pfffft.

But for the final bit, I'd like to say I thank every single one of you for commenting, reading, and supporting the story to the point it motivated me to make 100 chapters. Thank you for giving me something to be proud of, for giving me something to look forward to, and for giving me a chance to contribute to this fandom. Thank you all so much, and sorry if I'm being sappy, ahaha.

To all my readers from the Philippines, I hope I get to meet all of you someday. Especially you, Mhizzy!

Special thanks to Scoundralcook, aka "Egg-Cookie Mom" for inspiring me to make fanfictions in the first place!

As always, thanks for the support!