Chapter 117: Cruel Clocks

How could I be such a fool to not feel their presence?! Was I too focused on Akumatsu's presence instead?! Was his evil aura so strong that it blocked out Osomatsu's?! I shouldn't have been too careless..!

Kamimatsu cursed himself so much. He was too focused on getting rid of Akumatsu to notice that Osomatsu had arrived. And not just Osomatsu. He brought help.

First of all, Kamimatsu was wondering why the fuck would Osomatsu decide to travel outside the hospital when Kamimatsu made sure that there was a snowstorm loud and strong enough to scare people away. The eldest brother of the Matsunos was truly a reckless idiot, it seemed. And idiots weren't even supposed to catch colds. It was a wonder how the Matsunos even got sick in the first place, when they were all the same faced six idiots of Akatsuka Ward. Ah well. With the Jyushi-Virus in their system (god knows how it worked), they barely got sick anymore.

Second of all, he had brought Todo and Ichi with him. Those two were powerful, sure, but unlike Kamimatsu or Oso, they didn't have any powers to fight with. But Kamimatsu knew it would be foolish to underestimate them for being human, especially since Ichi had been strong enough to deal with Jyushi last night with only a katana, and even went as far as to slash energy spheres just so he or Jyushi wouldn't get hurt.

He doesn't seem to be holding anything.. but then again, his katana can be easily hidden.

Underestimating them was a bad thing. Might as well keep his guard up, even if those two didn't give two shits about him. He knew that the Altmatsus were softer than the Matsunos, but it didn't mean "soft" as in unwilling to hurt anyone. Kamimatsu knew that the Altmatsus were naturally weaker than the Matsunos, and that was a fact. They were just weaker in comparison. The Matsunos were literally demons that Kamimatsu had no idea where they came from and how they got their powers. Clearly, they were much more normal back when they were children.

If the twelve of them were to engage in a fight, the Matsunos would win, due to the natural evil and supernatural ability they had. But still. The Altmatsus, in their own way, were strong. And Kamimatsu knew it would only lead to his defeat if he were to underestimate their strengths just because they didn't have the natural evil that made the Matsunos a threat to Kamimatsu. Especially Oso. Oso, similar to Osomatsu, was the deadliest of the bunch, hence why Kamimatsu needed to find him immediately.

That stupid owl-eyed brat is the reason that-

"OSOMATSU-NIISAN!" His thoughts were cut off by a certain someone's screech. Osomatsu seemed to have collapsed, but Todo caught him before he hit the snow. Osomatsu leaned against Todo as the pink-haired punk tried to force Osomatsu to stand up, but to no avail."Oi! Osomatsu! Osomatsu-niisan! What's wrong?! Osomatsu!" Osomatsu seemed to be unconscious, but his mouth was wide open and his eyes were white, almost as if his pupils rolled back. "And geez, close your mouth if you're gonna lose consciousness! That's gross, and you're gonna fucking drool on me! Are you gonna let a fly in there?! Oi, Osomatsu! Are you even awake?! Don't fall asleep now, I can't carry you!"

While Todo was fussing (and yelling) over Osomatsu, the purple-eyed male ran over to Jyushi, but was blocked by the barrier. It was as if it was thick glass, but that didn't stop Ichi from banging on the barrier with his fists again. Jyushi didn't do anything to signify he was still alive. His sleeve-clad hands were on his lap, and he was sitting in a "W" position. If Jyushi woke up, Ichi was sure Jyushi would be in so much pain because of the formation of his legs. "Jyushi! Jyushi! Wake up, it's Niichi! JYUSHI!"

Jyushi didn't respond. He was lying against the tree motionlessly, not even showing any signs of breathing.

It can't be..! Jyushi's..!