Chapter 100: A Certain Family's Tea Party

Wherever they were right now, logic didn't matter. Similar to the Monochrome Dreamland, where they were right now was a black and white world with fluttering papers. The only difference was that this place had gravity, which meant everyone stayed at the ground, and that this place had a fancy table and chairs, as well as six white teapots and fancy little teacups. A flower basket was placed at the white table with twelve flowers that gave this world some color; two red flowers, two blue flowers, two green flowers, two purple flowers, two yellow flowers, and two pink flowers. Besides that, there were also small designs on each teacup, but the most unique ones happened to be at the table in the very middle of the area, despite the fact they were the same symbol with different colors.

There were twelve teacups, all in a circle. However, six of the teacups were white, and the others were black. The teacups all had the Matsuno symbol, except in different colors. While the white teacups had the symbols in simple shades of red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and pink, the black teacups were exactly the same, except they were different shades of that particular color; mahogany, denim, moss, mauve, canary, and magenta. The tea cups were in a circular position, as the table was rounded, and each teacup was placed in a saucer. The white teacups were placed on black saucers, but the black ones were placed in white ones.

There were different types of pastries and snacks surrounding the flower basket as well, such as pie, cakes, cookies, bread, and sliced fruits. They were all colorful and had enough to serve the twelve people who were sitting on the chairs.

As for the individuals, they were all wearing hoodies, though there were slight differences in each of them.

The eldest of the group with the white teacups had a red hoodie, jeans, and red shoes. The second eldest had a blue hoodie with rolled-up sleeves, pants, and blue shoes. The third eldest had a green hoodie layered over a white polo, pants, and green shoes. The third youngest had a purple hoodie, black jogging pants, and purple flip-flops. The second youngest had a yellow hoodie with over sized sleeves, blue shorts, ankle socks, and yellow slippers. Finally, the youngest had a pink hoodie, cuffed jeans, and pink shoes. Their hoodies all had the Matsuno Symbol in a green color.

For the one with the black teacups, the one with the blank red eyes had a black hoodie layered over his red turtleneck, black jeans, and black sneakers. The one with the blue eyes had a blue hoodie with rolled-up sleeves, pants, and blue sneakers, as well as two metal bracelets, one for each of his arm. The one with the pink eyes and pink hair had a pink hoodie, black leather pants, and white sneakers. The one with the yellow eyes had a yellow hoodie with over sized sleeves, black shorts, black and yellow striped stockings, and yellow slippers. The one with the purple eyes and purple-framed glasses had a purple hoodie, black pants, and purple sneakers. Finally, the one with the green eyes and green strands of hair wore a green hoodie layered over a white polo, black pants, and green sneakers, as well as a checkered armband on his right arm. Unlike the ones with the white teacups, their symbols on their hoodies were different.

..You might be wondering how everything managed to go from a dramatic forest scene from the previous chapter to what seems to be a tea party in purgatory. Fear not, for I, the author, have once again used the powers of magical bullshit, aka "Abusing The Supernatural Elements Tag", to break the fourth wall just as I break the readers' hearts. At least pretend this is a normal chapter, something worthy of being the 100th chapter of this edgy fic. Plus, a tea party sounded cool, so why the fuck not?

"I could understand why Kara decided to wear those metal bracelets, I mean, out of all of us, he looks like his alternate version the most.." Osomatsu muttered, looking at his own reflection on his cup of tea. Suddenly, he stood up from his seat and slammed his fists on the table, causing both of Oso's and Karamatsu's teacups to rattle. They were all sitting in a circular position, with the Matsunos sitting by their birth order, and the Altmatsus sitting by the order Osomatsu had found them at. "But Choro, you literally have no reason to wear that.. thing! What even is that?!"