Chapter 68: Everlasting Night

Lonely had no idea how he messed up, but he did. And he absolutely hated himself for it.

He got separated from Osomatsu and the rest as soon as he pulled off the trick, and he didn't realize he messed up until he opened his eyes and realized he had ended up in a completely different room. Yuki, Chibita, Hana, and Iyami were waiting in what seemed to be the old bedroom of Jyushi and Ichi, which was now covered with different newspapers similar to the ones in the hallway. Lonely had planned for them all to split up once they get in their respective groups, but he couldn't even find where the others were! So after slamming the door open and admitting his mistake, they decided to run around the manor in search of the other five.

And now, Chibita and Hana were scolding him. At the same time. As they were running. Considering both of them were small, they were extremely fast and could outrun Lonely, but of course, they chose not to. Instead, they chose to "slow down" in order to scold Lonely for accidentally sending the other five somewhere else. Thankfully, Iyami and Chibita were trying to catch up to them, so Lonely didn't have to hear the scolding from the two males who were taller than him. Still, being scolded by two midgets wasn't the greatest feeling in the world.

On Lonely's left was Chibita, bouncing as he ran. "You idjit! I told you it would have been easier if you just exited the place like a normal person instead of doing some stupid-ass magic trick, damn it!" He scolded. Chibita had somehow grabbed a ladle with bandages wrapped around it from out of nowhere, and had whacked Lonely's head with it. Lonely now concluded that he was not doing any more cooking that required a ladle.

And on Lonely's right was Hana, her twin tails fluttering like the fragile wings of a butterfly.. except Lonely could tell she could use those twin tails to slap him if he ever got on her bad side. Which he already did. Twice, in one day, which was today. Did last night count? Last night probably counts, especially since he tried to kill her boss by pushing him off a building after drawing his sword on him. "And it would have been faster if we all just gathered at the lobby instead of waiting at some random room!" Hana huffed, surprisingly not drained of any energy from yelling and screaming.

"Yeah! Plus, what was the point in excusing yourself if you were gonna up and vanish anyway, idjit?!"

Lonely, as classy and as silent he may appear, didn't really have a long temper. That was shown last night, when he instantly countered Ichi's attack at him instead of trying to reason. And he was sure he was going to grab either one of the small people running alongside him if they didn't shut up- Lonely suddenly screeched to a halt, and Hana and Chibita then tripped after realizing Lonely had slowed down.

"Why'd you stop, idjit?!" Chibita and Hana screamed in unison.

Lonely put a finger over his mouth, signalling them to be quiet. They were in one of the many halls of the mansion, and as he had turned of all the lights in favor of the lobby having the most electricity to waste, the halls were dark. It looked like something straight out of a horror film. "I heard something. And it wasn't your obnoxious yelling." Hana huffed at that, and turned her back on Lonely as if to show she was angry. Iyami and Yuki finally caught up, and both were now panting to regain their breath.

"Slow down!" Yuki panted, adjusting his mask. If Fuyu were here, she'd probably fix her mess of a husband, but she wasn't around at the moment. She was at the abandoned church with Homura, Dekapan, and Hatabou. Plus, Yuki was the one in charge of carrying the headphones, which was a heavy load. "We can't see much in this dark hallway, and we're all wearing black!"

Hana suddenly spun around. "I'm wearing white!" She chirped, before turning around and huffing, crossing her arms. She was still pretending to be angry at Lonely, it seemed.