Chapter Nineteen

"How is it possible to desire someone as much as I do, you?" Dawson asked as he slid her dress from her shoulders before it fell to the floor at her feet. Pulling away the hair from her neck, he slowly kissed her newly exposed skin before she separated the buttons on his shirt. Allowing the fabric to fall from her fingers and onto the floor, Dawson swept her towards the wall. Gently, he placed her hands above her head before pulling her corset from her body and allowing it to slide to the floor. Slowly, she stepped from it before he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his body.

"I admire everything about your body..." He said before setting her on the bed. Her luscious locks spread around her as he slowly moved his hands up and down her legs. Placing his arms on either side of her, he constantly teased her with kisses before her leg pulled him towards her. In a split second, their eyes locked as he kissed down her body from her waist to her toes before flipping her onto her stomach. The skirt of her slip gracefully following her body as she was standing like a dog upon the bed; on all fours.

Giving her a gentle assistance, he pulled her up to her knees so her back rested against his chest. Slowly, he traced her body from her ribs to her tendons-to her cheeks and lips. Her lips gently parted before he angled her head back just enough to kiss her. She then turned to him as his hands fell to her waist. His touch moved from her sides then to the base of her slip, where he pulled it from her body-leaving her bare in front of him. For a moment, he froze, before pulling her against him. Her chest smashed against his as they could feel each others warmth.

Placing her touch on one of his scars, she pulled him towards her before he crashed underneath her. Aligning one leg on each side, she slid his hands just above his head before motioning down and kissing him. Dawson's fingers slid along her spine as he tried to wrap his arms around her before she pulled away.

"What is it? Did I hurt you?"

"No." She said out of breath as he moved back to resume the kiss before she placed her hand on his chest. "If you will not obey me, then I will have you thrown in the bars!" She teased as he smirked.

"I prefer to be the one in control..."

She smirked. "For this moment...I want to do everything..." She glanced at his wounds on his chest as he realized her sudden desire to be dominant.

Wrapping his fingers in her hair, he pulled her away from his lips.

"I do not wish for you to do this if it is for pity..."

"I do not pity you...I want to please you..."

He smirked once more, his infamous smirk as he glanced towards her.

"You are always a pleasure to me."

"Not always in this way..."

"Why would you think such a thing? I cannot ever begin to express how it feels when I am with you..."

"Then allow me to try something...if you do not feel better...then I will allow you to be the dominant one." He nodded before she placed his hands on her hips to hold her. "Move me to what will please you."

He smiled before she moved herself onto him. Feeling him, she instantly shuttered before gently letting her neck fall back. Closing her eyes slowly, she ran her fingers down his chest as she could feel his pulling her against him. Gripping her waist, he pulled her deeper and deeper until he could not contain his moans. Biting his bottom lip in an attempt to remain quiet, he quickly brought his knee up, as he could not contain the feeling. Clawing at her skin, she smirked before being thrown underneath him.

"Forgive me if I harm you." He said quick before wrapping his arm around the back of her neck before thrusting. Her mouth flew open before silent moans escaped. Unable to express the feeling, she gripped the sheets beside her before feeling his damp body move against hers.
Arching her back, she gained control once more before leaning against his body, her hand firm on his chest to keep him in place. Unable to fight the feeling of her movements, he allowed her to remain there as they allowed one another the release they so desperately desired.

Awaking with the early light, Holly awoke to the feeling of Dawson's fingers outlining her back; for what felt like a picture of some sort. For a moment, she basked in the feeling before his lips then made contact with her back.

"What action is that?" She asked as he smirked.

"Good morning my dear..." He said as he kissed her desiring lips. Pulling back, he continued to trace her back before speaking. "I have always had a fascination with your body, but now...I have an appreciation as I never thought possible."

"An appreciation?" She asked surprised.

"Indeed...the way your body controls me...I am helpless when I am..." He paused as he gently kissed her skin. "Inside you." A bright blush fell over her before he continued to trace her. "I am yours for whatever you desire...I will do whatever you ask of me...both here and out there..."

"Did you favor the night of last or the times before?"

"I cannot lie, each time is better than the one before and I am unsure how that can be...but somehow it is..." He paused as he moved his fingers to her waist. "I hurt you..."

"No-"

"I hurt you..." He showed her as she turned to reveal fingerprint shaped bruises on her waist.

"I would say it was well worth it." She smirked.

"You make me quite the savage..."

"Then allow it once more." She teased before pulling him onto her. Sliding his hand down her leg, he pulled the sheets along with his motion before a hurried set of footsteps came quickly up the stairs. In shock, Amelia stood on the top as Dawson tried to cover Holly.

"Forgive me...the master is calling for you..."

"I will be ready in a moment-"

"No..." She moved her gaze from Holly. "He is asking for him." She then motioned towards Dawson. All three looked at one another with confusion before Dawson left with Amelia, leaving Holly to remain in her daydream. She collected the sheets as they smelled like him before falling back into sleep.