Kazama Chikage x reader (Dragon Keeper 2)

Dedicated: SakuyaShizuka

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(H/l) - Hair length

(H/c) -  Hair colour

(E/c) - Eye colour

(Your pov)

You stared in disgust at the lain figures littered in the dark alleyway and narrowed your gaze at your surroundings. Someone must have sucked the blood is of the hapless victims.

Silently walking away whilst tugging the front of the cloak to hide your face although the streets were empty when a faint shrieked was heard.

Pausing to look behind at the abyss of darkness. Nothing jumped out aiming it's claws at your direction and resumes the journey. Instead of your early motives to seclude from life itself, you chose to hunt down the creepy monsters that were currentlyon the hunt to kill and also, the bald man whom had escaped.

"I'll rest when I see his body crushed," you muttered a dark promise.

"Such words are music to my ears."

Without turning around, you rolled your (e/c) eyes in exasperation. Ignoring the blonde haired demon literally sniffing you since he would appear whererver you happened to be.

Once, that bastard caught you bathing in a lake and almost sent out your fiercest Dragon to just end the torture. But he only chuckled in a haughty manner knowing you wouldn't step out of the water because of your nudity.

"Still ignoring me?" He appears beside you. "When I already proposed to-"

"YOU CALL THAT PROPOSING?!"

Pivoting on your feet caught between smacking the life out of him or curse your fate to choose a man whom suffocated in his own royalty. You had a strange feeling that Kazama thinks that the world resolve around him.

"What?" He blinked in stupor. "I said you are my bride and I want (y/n) to have my babies. We will build our own empire of hybrid children."

"GET OUT!" You point a rigid finger to the right. "GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU HAUGHTY DEMON!"

"I'm hot you say?" He leaned closer towards you to twirl with your (h/l) locks . "I must say the same for (y/n) as well."

"Why you..."

Of a sudden, Kazama barked in laughter startling you to jump a foot high. Realizing that he was actually playing along to annoy you further.

Just as you took off, the handsome demon gripped onto your hand and pulling against his front.

"How should I propose then?" His whisper warming your cheeks.

"I-I don't know," you struggled against his hold.