Ryunosuke Ibuki x reader (AU) (Origami Love)

Dedication: Spiritrhythm

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(e/c) - Eye colour

(y/n) - Your name

(Your pov)

Your (e/c) orbs never flinched from the origami perched right in the middle of your school desk, it was in the shape of a giraffe with a beautiful shade of pale pink. Gripping onto the edge of your pleated short skirt with one hand while the rest of the students ignored you because they were too busy chattering amongst themselves before school begun.

Ever since breaking up with your boyfriend the mysterious origami started to show up; at first you felt afraid wondering in a picked state if you're being stalked by some male but it has been more than one month for the faceless person to appear right in front of you.

In fact, you started to calm down when nobody threatened your safety thinking it was either one of your female friends hoping to cheer you up yet their answers mystified you. Each of them sported puzzled expressions when you broach the topic at the same time revealing the origami collection. Upon realizing that they were truly flabbergasted, your curiosity deepened further because the said person was still at large.

Soon, you started to anticipate the area where the origami would be perched either on the shelf of the library because one moment you were going through the selections of books and the next, a phoenix shaped origami greets your sight or inside the locker where you kept your shoes before heading into class.

Admittedly, the stalker indeed follows your trail but the atmosphere somehow felt safe and allowed yourself to wander your gaze sometimes at the school hall or inside the canteen.

The school bell rung, as most of the students groaned waving at their friends whom were from different class dramatically. The classes went by in a blur as the origami literally burnt the inner pocket of your skirt because somehow, these piece of papers became your safety blanket.

It was during gym class when a boy who happened to be your ex-boyfriend whom shattered your heart when he explained without remorse hoping to break the relationship. Now he was seen busy caught up with one of the girl whom was quite popular amongst the high school when a ball softly hit your knee garnering your attention.

A dark head male appear never making any eye contact with you instead apologizes in a hush tone ambling over to retrieve the red dodge ball before leaving your side.

Strangely, you stared at him because that mussed up haired boy was the school's hothead always being the centre of a fight. Once your (e/c) orbs had collided with his unique golden hued peepers but he was drenched in his adversaries blood before being hauled into the headmaster's room.

"Kya! Miyamoto kun!"

Just like that, your heart plummeted to your feet at the name being called in a coddling tone before more feminine laughter erupted from the other corner. Thankfully, the dreaded class ended without any scene but right after the words settled inside your mind loud voices rose from the area where your ex-boyfriend was standing with an infuriated expression.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU?!"

"Who me?"

The same troubled boy casually flicked those wide enigmatic gaze over the blonde haired male before strolling away as the ball bounced repeatedly on one open palm. Never bothered by the fact that everyone despised his very presence; proceeded to annoy everyone further by sporting a lopsided grin announcing the fact that he indeed hit the other right in the face on purpose.