Saito Hajime x reader x Amagiri Kyuuju (Hard Love)

Dedicated: Corrin16669

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(E/c) - Eye colour

(H/c) - Hair colour

(H/l) - Hair length

NOTE: SEXUAL CONTENT, YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED.

(Reader pov)

A girl enters within the dimly lit room above the whorehouse. Staring at the pair seated opposite her; a demon and a samurai.

Heavily attired as a woman of pleasure feeling a slight tremble of anticipation. They were her suitors privately visiting (l/n) (y/n) and had "stamped" their names over herself.

Nobody should hire the (h/c) tress maiden except for the pair. Paying a dosage of coins to make sure the person running this brothel wouldn't dare to sell her off.

Surprisingly, the men were at loose terms with one another being a shinsengumi captain as the other, serving the Kazama clan.

But their hearts collided for the pretty female whose father had given her away due to gambling resort. Betting his own daughter and lost not only money but his own flesh and blood.

Instead, the old man couldn't care less about the humbled girl.

Now, she has two men caring and loving (y/n)-secretly bringing meals or little trinkets to please her.

The (e/c) eyed female had pride insisting she would take the burden when one of the male visited without the other. A warrior should not cower from his/her duty.

Now, she sat to pour tea for each one with a friendly smile.

(Your pov)

You were enthralled by their handsome profile as well as their different nature. The indigo head whose hair was shoulder length has a quiet personality at times bordering on shyness while the other, respective and well mannered.

But your heart couldn't choose either one instead loved them both equally. You had three more years to serve as a protitute; a strong suspicion that something had to do with these pair.

Because it was supposed to be more than three years instead it had shorten drastically. Yet you never feared since the only males that you had to pleasure and care for were Amagiri and Hajime san.

"Here you go," you hand over the cup to the goatee male.

"Thank you, (y/n) chan," he nodded once with a smile.

"And this is for you, Hajime san."

Your soft tone drawing the blue eyed man's attention. He stared for a second before moving forward to take the proffered cup with a gentle smile.

"Thank you, (y/n) chan," Hajime san sipped slowly. "What about yours?"

"I'll pour some for her," Amagiri quipped.

"Hai," the other agreed.

You were perplexed at the duo because in reality men wouldn't take lightly of another having feelings for his woman. But regarding the demon and the warrior, anyone could expelled such rumours.

They worked out their disapprovement gentlemenly. Without the need to pull out their katana or vile words spewing; you would marvel with a grin of your own.

"How is the war?" You enquired.

"Bad," Hajime san sighed. "I don't think shinsengumi will survive."