Toudou Heisuke x reader (Fragile Hearts)

Dedicated: DeaRami

(y/n) - Your name

(h/l) - Hair length

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

(h/c) - Hair colour

NOTE: PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG WHILE READING THIS.

(Your pov)

Working alongside the monks in a temple as a caretaker for the orphans since you were an orphan yourself but thankfully, the kind monks had taken you in when they saw you huddled under a bridge away from the downpour.

Ever since to show your gratitude you aided them with the cooking, washing clothes; the courtyard always making sure the children were well taken care of as many have adopted you as their young mother.

Now, you were walking in the early morning hour as the sun rose in a slow fashion toward the other side of the building where either visitors or passing by men would reside. Carrying a tray of breakfast to an elderly man whom rested from a long journey before continuing to his destination perhaps in the afternoon.

Instead of entering into the private quarter you softly called out to the male while kneeling respectively on the plank floor.

"Ohayo gozaimasu."

But you patiently awaited for a reply knowing the said person suffers from hearing difficulty as well as arthritis when the door slid open to reveal barefoot strangely belonging to someone much younger. Frowning in confusion, your gaze slid upward as they widen in shock while your mouth hung open as a boy the same age as you yawned aloud.

His brown mane mussed from the sleep reaching to his lean hips but a blush covered your hot feature because the yukata revealed the grumpy boy's whipcord masculine body.

"KYA!"  you screamed with all your might startling him in the process.

"Oi! why are you shouting?" he pushes the brown locks back.

"W-W-WHO ARE YOU? WHERE IS SAKAMOTO SAN?!"

"Heh?" he frowned in confusion.

Just then, you overheard a familiar voice calling from behind when you stood up in a fast movement but stumbles slightly when the same boy grabs your arm to steady your legs.

"Sumeimasei, (y/n) chan," a flustered monk with a guilty smile halted his long stride. "This is our new guest whom came over wee in the morning when Sakamoto san left minutes later. I'm sorry for not informing (y/n) chan sooner so, please forgive me for the blunder and also to Toudou kun for the sudden interruption."

"Ah.." Toudou san chuckled a little while waving one hand. "Please don't apologize, old man."

"It's okay," you whispered.

"Are you okay?" Toudou san bends lower to your height without a concern about personal space. "He admitted his fault but don't feel upset at him."

"How can I be upset with him?" you glowered at him before scattering your (e/c) orbs due to the still open yukata thankfully covering the lower portion.

"You two please calm down," the monk waved both hands in plea. "Come, (y/n) chan we need your help."

"Hai."

You bowed at the newcomer without eye contact; hurries away alongside the still chatting monk whose face still sported the guilt.

(Heisuke pov)