Susumu Yamazaki x reader (AU) (My Bodyguard)

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(Yamazaki pov)

The business like ringtone bleeped in Susumu Yamazaki's ear from the Bluetooth announcing a call; with one press on the button he greets the other caller realizing it was his boss-Toshizo Hijikata.

"Moshi moshi Toshi san," Yamazaki's tone was flat.

"Where are you, Yamazaki kun?"

"Outside," he answered without further elaborating watching the person ambling with such carefree in front of him .

"And..?" Toshi san's voice was hinted with exasperation.

"And..."

Yamazaki glances down between his arms which was loaded with shopping bags as he was now trailing after the female whom made a bee line for another fancy store in the district of the busting city Tokyo. He had to be certain not to wobble too much or else everything would teeter off and topple from his hold; of all the female he had to care for it was none other than the pop star-(l/n) (y/n).

"And what, Yamazaki kun? don't make me repeat."

Yamazaki works under a prestige company for hiring highly trained bodyguards and him being amongst them. Although most clients are snobbish due to their higher status but they seemed to be rendered speechless when they had to stepped in between the fracas without flinching and subdue any threatening opponent with either their licensed gun or using only their fist.

"I am currently carrying all the bags that (l/n) san is purchasing but don't worry, Toshi san," Yamazaki assured the other. "I will make sure that she is safe from any harm."

"I believe you, Yamazaki kun," Toshi san chuckled. "I was making sure you are able to handle such a difficult client."

"Don't worry, I know how difficult she is."

Before the call ended, Yamazaki overheard his boss's chortle before he steadies the almost toppling boxes with pretty ribbons and enters the building only to suffer from major embarrassment. It was a lingerie department with all kinds of material that would make any sane male erupt from sanity before he scurry away someone gripped onto his collar from behind.

"Where are you going?"

She glances up at him with (e/c) orbs with a half smile, a few females came over brandishing their feminine notebook hoping for an autograph.

"Wait," Yamazaki spoke in a stern tone startling the duo. "Do not step any closer to her."

"Stop being so rude, Susumu san," the pop star chided him before allowing the girls to snap pictures alongside her. "See? they are my fans."

"But you can never predict a crazy fan," Yamazaki cautioned her feeling irritated about the stacks of ever growing shopping bags.

"Hai hai," she brushed off his words before emitting an excited shrieked. "Kya! how cute!"

Before Yamazaki could blinked something scarlet flashed right in front of his face as a slip of underwear if that is considered one by the lack of cloth and heat rises up from his neck finally, bathing the entire feature with dull red.

"(L-l/n) san!"

"Do you think this will look good on me?" she sported a blank expression but he had strange feeling the girl was doing this on purpose. "Tell me, Susumu san."