Keisuke Sannan x reader (Only Mine)

Dedicated: resincharm

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(e/c) - Eye colour

(Reader pov)

It all begun a month ago, since (y/n) work for a quaint restaurant cooking udon; the owner upon being rescued from bothersome ronin he acknowledged the shinsengumi force. But the task to feed the men by heading over to their headquarter with amounts of packed lunch was part of the girl's job not that she minded as long as the salary was decent keeping the (h/c) haired away from working on her back.

The people inside the headquarter were nice to (y/n) in fact a few were skirt chasers caused her to blush both by their antics and flirting until it stopped one day.

Nobody dared to glance her in the eye only speaking when spoken to as she sometimes wandered by the sudden change of behaviour.

But there was one male amongst the rest taking note of the female's presence when around, his lean built with kind smile put (y/n) at ease. When she questioned about his comrades the spectacled man just grinned in answer; strangely caressing her cheek the first time eliciting a soft gasped at the contact.

By now, this ignorance was common for the (h/l) (h/c) haired female often venturing to the vicinity with meals and meeting Sannan san at the same spot every single time near the stairway leading into spacious quarters. He would greet her with a wave of his hand kindly asking about (y/n)  day while she took time to complaint light heartedly about a few men chasing after with marriage proposals.

Only to hear of their death the next day, of course the girl never suspected; sympathizing with the deceased families. The killing upon each men she was confessed to reeled her in utter shocked. When in the present day, (y/n)'s job as a waitress doubled up due to the amount of customers and that meant, less visits to the shinsengumi headquarter allowing one of the men whose duty was to patrol the vicinity dropping by for meals.

(Your pov)

Peering at the pair of blue coat with a frown you wondered for the umpteenth times to their reason for blatantly ignoring you.

One of the server gave away their orders as they left with a sigh you returned to the task at kneading the dough. Rubbing away dots of perspiration hoping to head home early since the killer was still on loose when your break time arrived; someone mentioned that you had a visitor. Venturing out to the room void of hungry customers; a lean male with spectacle grinned upon your arrival.

"(L/n) san," he bowed slightly causing you to flush. "May I be served here?"

"Gomen, Keisuke san but now is my break," you smiled in apology. "I'll ask my-"

"I only want to be served by you," his eyes reflected an unknown emotion. "Don't worry, I'll wait until your break time is over."

"Heh?" you blinked at the man's sudden stubbornness. "Aren't you hungry now?"

Instead of replying, you watched in stunned silence when he ambled over to an empty spot and settles comfortably.

Shaking your head, you head back into the kitchen to make lunch for the shinsengumi with a small smile. Usually he was more the quiet one, sometimes he could be frightening as well when he allowed fury radiating from his cold feature yet you'd be blind not to notice his handsome feature.