Toshizo Hijikata x reader (His Little Pawn)

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

NOTE: SEXUAL CONTENT.

(Reader pov)

The unlikely duo became friends when Toshizo Hijikata rescued the (h/c) haired female when ronins barged into her quaint stall. The oni vice commander had swiftly ended the men's life by the end of his blade only adding to the fuel of the Shinsengumi's lust for blood yet the girl wasn't swayed by the people of the town.

Whenever the men would pass by the stall clad in their westernized uniform looking dashing as ever the female would rush out to share the baking goods.

At first, the platonic friendship was innocent because the (e/c) eyed girl was already married to a merchant although he seldom arrived home. The commander was kind with his sweet smile and obediently listening to the other while sometimes sharing his own input about the life of a samurai yet he kept a dark secret about himself since he was not a normal human being.

But the girl remained faithful to her touring husband whom literally broke his back just to earn enough income for the couple. Even though he wasn't much of a looker still she married him because of his kindness; the strong yearning to aid anyone in trouble never sparing a thought for himself. Since he had travel afar from their home their sex life had dissipated until it remained more as good friends staying with one another.

Now the (h/l) (h/c) haired female had acquired a good friend amongst the Shinsengumi especially one known to be fierce and also infamously known as the Oni Vice Commander.

(Your pov)

The sound of footsteps approaching alerted you as your heart beat accelerated because of the person that would soon appear at the doorway.

It has been more than a year since the kidnapping. The rope's knot bit into your delicate skin as fear made your (e/c) peepers widen because the male whom had a possessive liking towards you stood at the entrance.

The westernized military uniform was unbottoned revealing perfect torso. The raven hair changes colour into a shade of milky white with eerie red orbs staring at your form.

Your breath hitched slightly as he shut the door since the broken down cottage had no window; it was clearly abandoned. The right avenue to keept you away from the world as well as your husband.

"S-stay back..." you cautioned him.

You often wondered in confusion as to how you never saw the signs when the pair of you became friends a long time ago.

Toshizo Hijikata had duped you into thinking he was man of honour even though the raven head would explain over and over again that it was entire your fault for turning him into a man of obsession.

"(Y/n) chan," his deep baritone caresses your senses as a sick feeling guilt tripped you. "I crave for your body."

How could your body react to him? A monster? Your mind chided you as beet red engulfed your expression.

Scooting backward yet the wall presses against your back as he crouched closer. Leaning closer to lick a trail from your cheek until the tiny heartbeat fluttering in your throat.

"Mmm... you taste so good, my (y/n) chan," his breathing tickled your ear. "What have you done to me?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" you shrieked.