Sanosuke Harada x reader x Okita Souji (AU) (The Fine Art of Banana)

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(h/c) - Hair colour

(Harada pov)

"Where do you think we should put our gift?" Sanosuke Harada enquired.

Today was White day equivalent to Valentine's day, so the pair including Okita Souji had sneaked into Chizuru's campus room shared with another without being seen or else there would be consequences. The males weren't allowed to stepped into this part of the building where females. They attended a college in Osaka where both friends stumbled upon their old friend whom turned out to be a knocker.

Since Chizuru handed them gifts on valentine's day so, it was only appropriate they reciprocate her although their crush toward her was hidden.

"Neh, just put anywhere Chizuru chan can see," Souji grumbled.

"I'm sure she will freak out figuring we were here," Harada chuckled while rubbing the back of his head with one hand. "I think I should keep one of her panty for keepsake."

Just then, they heard voices right outside the door before the ominous sound of squeaking entryway as both Souji and himself panicked resembling perverts in the middle of a girl's room. With slim choice, they dove beneath opposite mattress since they were quite tall and having broad body; the discomfort to squeeze underneath.

The metal railings jabbed painfully on his masculine arm as he became a fetal position while Souji was laying flat on his back with his legs leaning against his chest looking very uncomfortable. Their eyes locked onto each other from afar in the dark cavern while Harada gulped inwardly although he wasn't ashamed if being caught but the idea of someone screaming "pervert" was plausible.

"Kya! (y/n) chan, are you for real?" someone squealed.

Three pairs of feet were visible excluding Chizuru when Harada groaned in disappointment but widened his eyes when the trio sat crossed legged on the floor with one butt showing at his direction. The females were chattering excitedly realizing they were now stuck in this position literally feeling ants crawling due to not moving his legs for a long time.

"I really don't want to do this!" (y/n) chan complained.

They had seen the female a few times, only smiling in return or waving their hands in recognition although once Harada had requested for her to hand over a letter to the famous Chizuru chan since they were roommates.

"We must teach you the art in how to give a fantastic blowjob!"

(Souji pov)

Souji jerked his head to stare with a slacken jaw to a matching feature from the other side at the sentence. By now, his legs were numb but his heart rate picked up several paces wondering if they were about to be caught in the middle of sex education; feeling warm by the blush that was definitely creeping up from his neck.

"Can we really skip this nonsense?" (l/n) san barked at the duo while one whipped out a bunch of banana from her back.

"Let us start off," the same person ignored (l/n) san's irritated expression.

"Don't worry, we won't hold you for long," said another cheekily. "Today is White day so your admirers won't miss out handing you their gifts."

"I haven't received any presents so far yet," (l/n) san's tone void of emotion. "And I don't care for any."