Kazama Chikage x reader (Dragon Keeper)

Dedicated: Anime_Fan1228

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(E/c) - Eye colour

(H/l) - Hair length

(H/c) - Hair colour

(Kazama pov)

Narrow scarlet orbs trained intensely on the cloaked figure hidden in the depths of the shadow. Tightening on the hilt of his katana as he was in his demon form to hunt down Kodo's pesky fake soldiers.

But another scent lingers in the air when the petite form appears. At the sight Kazama knew that she belongs to another group of demon yet he had no clue as the scent unfamiliar.

Both Amagiri and Kyo were in deep battle with the never ending bastards.

"Who are you?" Kazama raised the blade to point at the person.

"You don't need to know my name," the female replied. "You are not my enemy."

"Then who is your enemy?" He hissed.

Silence greeted his words when she steps away from the darkness; a pair of glimmering eyes locked on him. Kazama frownd still unsure which demonic realm the figure hails from.

At that moment, both Amagiri and Kyo appeared beside him; guarding Kazama from possible attack. Yet the female mysteriously strolls away somewhat eerie even to him.

"Kazama san," Amagiri frowned. "She is not one of us."

"I know," he nodded. "Why are you two here? Where is that man? I have a strong urge to spill blood."

Just then, an unholy cry pierces the night air. Kazama alongside the duo vanishes into thin air and reappear to the sight; caught the same female from earlier facing off a legion of useless demons.

They were now standing on a wide meadow.

Pulling at the cloak to reveal a body covered in colourful markings mostly, ancient murals of dragons and his gaze widened in recognition.

It was one of the dying races of demons known to be on mere extinction. They were hunted down for their rare skin that was "tattooed"; only a few of them existed.

The (h/l) (h/c) female was clad a flimsy cloth around the waist that shows one shapely leg and a bandaged tightened around the breasts.

"I've heard about them," Kyo's gaze was wide. "They call out on-"

"I want to see with my own eyes," Kazama's interest was piqued.

Standing afar to regard the situation was Kodo Yukimura, too bad the shinsengumi dogs weren't here to skin that bald man alive.

But why was the girl chasing after Kodo?

(Your pov)

The man had massacred your precious village with his skin crawling group of blood sucking army.

The last of your kind has disappeared and you were the only one to survive. Rage filling in your (e/c) gaze feeling the warm of the dragon literally living within your body as you were the head's daughter; someone rare to obtain one of the fiercest deity to roam the earth.

It's skin onyx, pure scarlet gaze that would sent shivers of fright upon it's victim. A roar enough to have a person bleeding for their ears in fact, you had trouble keeping the beast "sane" when battling out.