Toshizo Hijikata x reader (My Secretive Protector)

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

(Your pov)

"Try me and I will use my special technique on each one of you!"

You were glaring back at your bullies even though they were around sixteen but their height as well as weight outshines your own. Hoping to loose their concentration on you so, with enough ferocity your shrill voice echoes in the clear blue sky while the afternoon breeze swirls the dry leaves on the ground of the training area.

"Stupid girl," one boy sneered at you with evil smirk.

To frighten you, they playfully dances around sometimes tugging on your wide kimono sleeves or kicking dirt your way watching with glee whenever you elicited hacking cough; rubbing your (e/c) peepers with both fists.

"Kondou san took you in because your mother is whore," the tallest of the group remarked. "Maybe you will become just like your mother."

"Maybe that's why she is here," a stout boy with red hair chuckled. "Since this dojo is filled with boys we need to break her."

"You're right," the same tall teenager gaited menacingly toward your crouching position. "Hey (y/n), come here and let me feed my c-"

Of a sudden all of the bullies froze on the spot displaying a pale expression while staring presumably at you. Feeling a rush of power, you smirked while puffing your still flat chest outward and points one finger at the slowly retreating figures oblivious of the figure calmly regarding the event unfolding.

"That's right," your voice was heavily hinted with mock. "Move your butts away from or I must show my "special technique" on each one of you."

Reaching at a safe distance the rest hightailed out of the vicinity figuring there was retribution later without glancing backward all of them disappeared ignoring the girl's taunt.

With a beaming encounter you brushed your hands as if regrouping from a bone breaking fight when you pivoted around and spotted the dark clad male watching your every move. He was within the porch's shadow by those purple gaze glinted making you blinked at him but rushes over to share your story with excitement.

"Did you see that, Hijikata san?" your voice was squeaky. "Huh? did you? did you? look at their fear flashing right before their eyes!"

"Hm."

A little smile lifted at the corner of his mouth while he gazes downward at you before nodding once to calm your sudden hyper self. Both of his arms were crossed over his chest and the shoulder blade length locks were tied in a ponytail while the male's attire was in black and in fighting style.

You wore a simple white kimono with black hakama; your (h/l) (h/c) tress tied in a simple updo ever since both Kondou san and Hijikata san caught sight of you loitering around the entrance of the small dojo they took you in. But the young teacher whose brown eyes shone with kindness received news after you staying here that your mother works as a pleasure woman.

Of course, cute Souji kun grudgingly became your friend when he realized that you were being bullied by the same group of boys.

"Everyone fears of my "special technique"."

Hijikata san rolled his eyes exasperatedly when you kept on going with the same nonsense while pitifully showing off wobbly kicks almost falling on your butt.