Chikage Kazama x reader (When a Demon meets a Neko Girl)

(h/c) - Hair colour

(e/c) - Eye colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(Reader pov)

Amidst the red light district, three men were seen sauntering in an intimidating manner-the blonde man was hailed by his pair of bodyguards. Kyujuu Amagiri and Shiranui Kyo, the former's expression was solemn while the latter was grinning evilly enjoying the sights of humans cowering into a corner at their mere presence.

It was another night of unsuccessfully retrieving Yukimura Chizuru from the grasped of the Shinsengumi bastards.

Entering within the shadows of an alleyway, the pair respected their boss's brooding silence. The blonde haired male was seething with fury at the gall of both Yukimura and Toshizo, recalling the moments of them wrapped in one another's arm  while gripping the same sword pointing at the red eyed demon.

Further they ambled into the darken path but before they could vanish into thin air heading back to their demon realm something or rather someone, screamed aloud.

"NYAH!!"

The bodyguards jumped opposite sides never bothering to cover for their hapless leader whom was now flat on his back with a bundle atop him.

(Kazama pov)

"Why you two.." Chikage Kazama growled.

"S-sorry, Kazama san," Amagiri bowed feeling ashamed that they were slightly spooked by the sudden noise. "Let me throw this thing away."

Just the male was about to pick up on the "object" they once again heard the unmistakable sound of a purr so much like a cat.

"What the.." Kazama blinked.

His narrowed red eyes were now locked with a wide (e/c) orbs so much so, he could gaze into his own reflection.

Only the upper portion was visible with both hands gripping onto the front lapel of his kimono in cutesy manner. Instead of moving, she kept on gazing at Kazama with such ferocity that it sort of unnevered the man so he glowered at the stranger.

"Get away from me," he growled.

She had the nerve to shake her head once in pure stubbornness, surprising everyone but Amagiri took hold of the girl and drags her away from him.

They were astounded by her scantily clad attire and took a moment for them to regain their lost composure.

"What is your name?" Kazama enquired while brushing off his kimono.

"My name is (l/n) (y/n)," her voice was soft bordering on adorableness. "I-I seem to have gotten lost.."

"You don't smell like human," Kazama sneered. "Are you a demon?"

Both Amagiri and Kyo looked on with curiosity alongside him when the girl let out a sneeze but something poofs out from behind as a fat fuzzy tail twitches back and forth much to their shocking surprise. When another squeaky sneeze caused two pairs of cat ears to appear above the (h/c) head; Kazama could only gawked at the odd creature now glancing at them with a perfect "w" shaped lips.

"W-what..?" Kyo mumbled. "She is a cat?!"

"So.. cute.." Amagiri looks away from the vision with wet eyes. "I must control myself."