Ryuunosuke Ibuki x reader (But She's My Step Sister!)

(y/n) - Your Name

(h/c) - Hair Colour

(e/c) - Eye Colour

(h/l) - Hair Length

(l/n) - Last Name

(f/n) - Full Name

(Ibuki's pov)

Hiding behind the building while panting aloud, he peered from the side in search of a particular female whom terrorizes him. A sweatdrop was visible at the side of his face as his mouth was set in a comical manner that was in a wobbly line accompanied by the rosy tinted cheeks unaware that a few heads had popped up above him to look in the same direction he was staring at.

"Neh, what are we watching?"

Ibuki shrieks pitifully at the newcomer's voice right above his own messy dark head, frightened to a point where he felt his soul momentarily leaving his shell of a body. Glaring at the other captain but felt his eyes widened at the rest of the leaders lined in a row feeling ticked off by their presence; a cold shiver crawled his spine when he overheard a female's sing-song voice calling out his name.

"Oi oi, Ryuunosuke," Sano blinked at him from his position. "What is happening here?"

"W-why are you all here?!" he stuttered although in a soft tone. "Don't you have duties?"

"Vice commander gave us a day off from our patrol since the Edo is in full swing for spring matsuri," Hajime informed him but soon refocus back on the empty courtyard. "So, we found Ibuki kun over here thinking you are being bullied."

"I'm not bullied!"

"Yeah right," another new voice appeared.

Yamazaki was smirking back at him from the perched above the railing, mocking Ibuki's strength because unlike the Shinsengumi's reason to be here to serve under the organization, he was working alongside the men as an apprentice after Serizawa's murder; he had no family waiting for him back at home.

But Ibuki was thrust to a new family living in Edo living nearby the headquarters so, it was easier for him to earn money for himself and not wanting to add the burden on his caregivers. But that three months ago; addition to the wonderful family was a girl near to his age, instead of behaving like a little sister she was chasing him around relentlessly once he was caught off guard from the kiss.

Recalling that scene has steam swirling out of both ears with his face heating to several degrees-it was something had him laying awake all night, much to his annoyance all the irritating people surrounding him witness the change and figured that this had something to do about female problem.

"Oi, Ibuki kun," Shinpachi smirked while pumping one muscular arm to show off the veins . "You can come to us for help if you need to learn about the art of wooing."

"I don't want to learn any stupid wooing!"

"Oh wait," Heisuke chuckled. "She hates the sight of your face!"

"Funny.." Ibuki retorted drily.

"I have to agree with Toudou," Yamazaki interfered.

"Oh, look," Souji perked up. "There's Hijikata san walking in the middle of the courtyard."

"Where?" Hajime lightened up as well. "Oh, there he is, looking all regal and fierce just like a proud vice commander of the Shinsengumi."

Just then, a female enters through the headquarter threshold skipping merrily, her (h/l) (h/c) tress floating mesmerizingly behind as the gust of wind only added to the enchanting vision. The kimono she wore was the shade of bright orange with intricate patterns of autumn leaves making her announcement with those kippori clip clopping on the ground.