Toudou Heisuke x reader (Innocent Love)

Dedication: resincharm

(h/c) - Hair Colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(y/n) - Your name

(l/n) - Last name

(e/c) - Eye colour

(Heisuke pov)

Toudou Heisuke's gaze was locked onto a girl as she ambles in the middle of the bustling street unbeknownst that she was garnering lusty stares from other males including his own. She was a sight to behold because of her (h/l) (h/c) locks designed in a simple messy bun accompanied by a small smile on her adorable feature when she passed by him while he was patrolling the town with his other comrade, her (e/c) orbs happened to accidentally glance his direction.

Even as those gaze flickers away in panic yet once again traces back to collide with his own blue-green wide eyes.

Who was she?  he wondered.

After being here in Kyoto for a long time to keep the town safe from ronins, Heisuke had never chanced upon the mysterious girl until now. Because she had taken his interest at mere first glance since he had a slight crush on Yukimura Chizuru and this was the first time he felt an inkling of something else for another female.

"Say, Heisuke kun?" Okita Souji smirked while bestowing him a sideway glance. "That girl seems to be interested in you."

"Huh?" Heisuke almost suffered from whiplash at the speed of turning his neck to check on the female but realized that his annoying partner was chortling. "Souji san..."

"Yara yara, someone has a crush," Souji chuckled once again. "Go talk to her if you want to know her name."

"I don't want to know her name.." he grumbled with irritation.

But the next day, Heisuke was busy combing the area for the same (h/c) girl hoping to spy her but there wasn't any sign of her presence.

"Where can she be?"

"Konnichiwa," a new voice spoke from behind startling him as he jumped a step back with both arms in the air. "Kya! I'm sorry to frighten you but can I know where the sweet shore is located?"

Standing in the front of Heisuke was the female he had been scouring the town and luck was smiling upon him.

"Er..." Heisuke was having a hard time because his tongue was literally dead to the world. "Y-yeah! are you new here?"

"Hai," she bows at him with a shy smile. "My name is (l/n) (y/n) and I arrived to Kyoto not too long ago."

"How come I never saw (l/n) san?" Heisuke muttered.

They started to walk to the store that houses delicious treats; he had to swallow spittle due to the assorted Japanese sweets for them to choose.

"W-would (l/n) san like to buy some?" Heisuke offered with a blushing expression.

"Thank you, Toudou san but I can pay for my-"

"It will be my treat since (l/n) san," Heisuke bestowed her wide grin and caught the faint blush tinting her pretty features. "You're beautiful.."

When he realized his mistake a dull shade of scarlet consumes Heisuke's entire countenance while pivoting on his feet. Holding onto each side of his head while squeezing his peepers shut when he overheard a soft giggle and peered from above one shoulder; gasped because somehow Heisuke had fallen in love with her.

"Toudou san, you are so sweet and thank you," her (e/c) gaze flickers away from his intense stare. "C-can I buy this one?"

"Uh, yeah," Heisuke came over after regaining his composure feeling his heart beat racing because he couldn't seem to move his gaze away from her encounter. "(L/n) san, will you like to have lunch with me after this?"