Saito Hajime x reader (kissing lessons)

Hair color (h/c)

Eye color (e/c)

Your name (y/n)

(Your pov)

In a secluded forest you awaited for the arrival of one of Shinsengumi's elite warrior, he was skill in the arts of sword, so with anticipation you glance at the edge of the trees eager to see him. It was a secret meeting between Saito Hajime and you since your parents were against with a girl mastering in the ways of man, their words exact.

Where is he? you thought while the katana.

But there was another reason for your meeting, you have a huge crush on the indigo haired man. Even he doesn't say much unless the topic mainly about his loyalty with the shinsengumi or what is the latest katana sold in the market. Just as you swivelled on your feet a shriek of surprise escaped from between your lips.

Hajime san was standing right behind you, staring intently as you tried to control your breathing. He wore a plain black robe with a white scarf around the neck and a white sash tied on his lean hips, the weapon laid on the right side as he was uses them with his left hand. Something that caught your interest right from the start, an avid of samurai you wanted to join the Shinsengumi to fight for war and protect your country.

"You were careless, as a warrior (y/n) chan must always be on alert or there is point of joining the Shinsengumi." He lectures you in his usual monotonous voice.

"I know, I know.. how am I suppose to be alert if I don't hear you?"

He stares at you for several seconds before rolling his beautiful dark blue eyes, sighing wearily as he mutters something beneath his breath.

"Let's start with our lessons," he got ready in a battle stance.

After a few rounds you paused midway to ask him a question, "Hajime san. Do you think I will be able to join your awesome gang?"

"(Y/n) chan, we are not in a "gang" in fact Shinsengumi takes our duty seriously as we prep for war, if you think this is to pass your girly time than I might as well leave."

You pout at him feeling like a child as an adult scolds you for something bad, throwing the blade on the ground you turn sideways to sulk.

"Hajime san so mean," you sniffed delicately.

"If this mean than I wonder what you will say when Hijikata Sir, lectures you."

Instead of answering you lift your chin slightly higher indicating to him of your current mood and heard him sighing once again, this time you heard him walking towards you and bends to retrieve your blade.

"Take this, we will try again. (Y/n) chan is getting better with your mastery in sword, so don't give up now."

Just like that your petty mood vanishes replacing with joy as you circle to face him with both your arms clasped right in front of your chest. Gazing up at him with your (e/c) eyes, at the closeness Hajime san steps back a little as a light flush dusted his cheeks making him look more adorable. How can a man so cute like him be serious in a war? because if (y/n) chan was the enemy without doubt you will surrender to him! kya!

(Hajime's pov)

At the dreamy look on her face, Hajime felt more ill at ease because he wasn't accustomed with handling women. It was much of a surprise for him when he volunteers to teach her on how to handle the blade when he spotted (y/n) chan practicing with a stick in an alley while he was on patrol duty with Shinpachi san.

Walking up to her, Hajime had inquired about what was she doing and she introduces herself with a bright smile, informing him that she was learning so one day, so could join the Shinsengumi. Since he was passionate of about Shinsengumi, Hajime offers to train (y/n) chan hoping to see her one day in their uniform.

"Ha.Ji.Me. San?" her voice brings him back to the present.

When he refocuses on her face Hajime was a little shock to find her standing so close to him, in a panic state he tries to hastily step backward only to trip on his own robe. Now he was flat on his back staring with horrified as she straddles him sporting a cheeky smile.

"W-what are you doing, (y/n) chan?!" his voice cracks at the end.

"Nothing." She leans closer to him making Hajime to stop breathing all together.

Before he could predict (y/n) chan's next move, she presses her soft lips on his own, causing a major meltdown within him. Feeling his entire face turning hot, Hajime could only remain rigid as she moves her mouth softly making him let loose a sudden moan.

As he came to terms with the kissing, Hajime rolls until (y/n) chan was laying beneath him and this time he makes the move to kiss her. Completely forgetting the reason of them being here, his tongue prods to enters inside her warm cavern and gently laps at the tongue.

"H-Hajime san.." her voice gone husky with lust.

Hajime leans back slightly to peer down at the beauty, her (h/c) hair made a halo behind her head while dark (e/c) eyes peeks at him.

"What happens with our lesson?" he asks (y/n) chan.

Instead of replying she pulls him closer and fuses their mouth together, moans erupted while their bodies dances horizontally. Hajime felt like a whole new man, never once had he let white lust break his concentration but right now, he was a goner as the spitfire beneath him invokes a different kind of heat as it lengthens inside the fundoshi.

(Your pov)

Your mind was in a daze as your body ignited like flame, not sure how to douse the fiery emotion that was causing you to act wanton with the indigo haired warrior. Long fingers entwines in your (h/c) locks while the both of you kissed with such hunger. This was actually your first time kissing a grown man, you only wanted to have a little fun with him, to watch his expressionless face change into something comical.

The joke backfired.

Feeling a little scared, you push him a little and he rolls away landing on his back right beside your body, as the both of you were trying to catch much needed oxygen. Peering at your side, Hajime san's face was the shade of peach afraid of what he would think of you.

Getting up, you arrange your kimono as it was slightly open on your chest area showing a hint of cleavage. You felt his presence behind but pretend to not notice while finding the right words to apologize him.

"(Y/n) chan?" his voice was still husky and so sexy.

Rushing to where your blade-a gift from Hajime, picking it up and slid it inside the sheath but your way was block by him.

"(Y/n) chan, look at me." He orders.

Peeking at him from beneath your lashes, you waited for the scolding but instead a lopsided smile appears on his face.

"Can we meet again, tomorrow?"

A gasp came from you not sure if you heard him right when Hajime san repeats the same sentence, nodding your head in a slow motion still gawking. Excusing yourself, hurrying away before you bow down respectfully towards him when his words stops you midway.

"Make to come without your blade, it seems that not only are you lacking in sword skill but also in the of kissing. Perhaps, I can be of help in both department."

"Hai!" you ran away with huge grin plastered on your expression.

This oneshot almost became a smutty version, lol! I hope that you will like this and sorry if it's lacking in anyway.