Toudou Heisuke x reader (AU) (My Hentai Girl)

Dedication: resincharm

(h/c) - Hair colour

(h/l) - Hair length

(y/n) - Your name

(e/c) - Eye colour

NOTE: LISTEN TO THE SONG WHEN YOU REACH HEISUKE'S POV AND ALSO USE YOUR HEADPHONE, PLEASE.

(Reader pov)

The celebration of a nineteenth year old male was celebrated in a karaoke room brimming with gorgeous men and women. Rowdy birthday song was sung as a cake was perched on the middle of the table awaiting for the brown haired teenager to blow on the candles after making a wish. Stacks of presents were seen at the side from his best friends while loud music on the background as some were singing along.

Soon, the party moved on to a regular club where the real fun begun as liquors were poured; strobe lights flashing inside the dim interior as most of the lads in the group are single so each had a willing women either dancing or groping one another on the floor.

Toudou Heisuke had difficulty wooing the female ending up on the dance floor with his best friend since the flustering boy had a secret crush on the raven haired female with enough courage tries to kiss her hoping for a birthday gift. Instead he had deal with the girl's laughter as she compliment how adorable his expression looked.

Just like that, the blue-green eyed teenager felt his heart weeping at her comment obviously he was nicely put in the friendzone. Soon, everyone had gone home late in the early morning after aiding with the mountain of presents now resting on the coffee table with torn papers littering on the floor. But one caught his eager eyes but gasped as his countenance turned beet red.

It was 3D adult game where a person had to put on a slightly heavy black tinted glasses on and a screen would appear for them to choose a specific lover. Just checking the price confirmed it was a high tech gadget that could dry your bank account but recently many perverted males in Japan had this device stocked in their home.

Still feeling embarrassed and panicky, the young lad whom was always seen as more of a good guy friend or someone "adorable" finally ventures inside his messy bedroom. Strewn on the floor were wires attached to the gaming device with limited edition DVD'S carelessly flung around since he was more a geek and a diehard fan of the gaming world.

After reading the instructions, Toudou Heisuke slid the heavy glass confirming it's value wondering who was that pervert male to purchase such expensive game for his birthday gift? It blinked to live; proceeds to move his hand as if pressing on a keyboard in front of his face. Typing his name/age/requirements and all for a fake digital sex partner?

The next step almost caused the blushing male to die of a heart attack at the slews of choices when he stumbles on a "Lolli con" version, of course he skipped that part to clicked on a button. Since he was curious about this so called software at the same time wondering how could a person enjoy with a fake female whom only appears when wearing this glasses?

Pressing on the final button after skipping both Beginners and Mediocre instead the young male preferred Difficult stage hoping for girl around his age with decent face. When something weird occurred...

(Heisuke pov)

Heisuke was gawking to a point that his jaw was literally touching on the ground because standing right in front of him was a comely female wearing a scantily latex costume with a whip.

"Master," the (h/l) (h/c) haired female bowed respectively before looking straight up at him.

"E-EH?"