"6 to the chest." I nod and reload my gun of choice.

"Y'all gone count down or what?" They all nod and start to count.

"6" The first one lands in the top of his chest while the last five follow in a O pattern around his chest. We all watch as he caughs and spits up blood until he takes his last breath.

"Clean this shit up I got shit to do." I say before walking away to strip out of my all black attire and into something comfortable. I decide on a pair of PINK yoga pants, a tight grey tank, and my sport blue 14's before grabbing my car keys and heading back upstairs.

"Where you bout to go shorty?" Neeko ask.

"Pay Pedro a visit wanna come?" He smirks and bids his head yes, before grabbing his wallet and a duffle bag off of the coffee table in front of him.

When we get to the car I play Worst Behavior x Drake and rap along obnoxiously while neeko watches me laughing.

"On my worst behavior, don't you ever get it fucked up, muhfuckahs never loved us, man muhfuckahs neva loved us. Worst behavior, muhfuckahs neva love us,fuckahs neva loved us, worst behavior. Hole up hold my phone., muhfuckahs neva loved us, fuckahs neva loved us, now they wanna roll one, muhfuckahs neva loved us, now everywhere we go its a full cup...."

We pull up to the average sized brick house and I tuck my gun in the front of my pants before hurrying to get out of the car with neeko hot on my ass. I bang on the door and shortly after a woman in her late 30's early 40's answers. Her eyes get big when she see's who it is.

"Well hello Rosalind.. Fancy meeting you here." I say nudging her to the side and drawing my gun making neeko do the same. I head straight for the back of the familiar house and kick the door to the office down.

Everyone in the office draws their guns and aims for my head, until pedro realizes that its me and tells them to withdraw. They all do as told and take their seats again. I size up his body guard and he jumps at me making me shoot him in his foot and everyone to erupt in laughter as he winces in pain. I go to the cigar and grab one while everyone watches me closely not knowing my next move. I light it and take a puff of the thick Cuban before dropping the ashes on his expensive south american rug, and taking a seat at the edge of his desk.

"So Pedro , heard you wanted the kid dead." I say sitting my gun on my lap and neeko stands calmly by the door.

He laughs and I flick my ashes at him making him stop instantly and brush the ashes from his clean cream colored suit.

He glares at me and I roll my eyes, I'm not amused or intimidated by this man. In my eyes he's a coward.

"If I wanted you dead I would have done it myself , I'm not scared of a little girl." He says in his strong Cuban accent while petting my head like a small child or obedient dog.

I smack his hand away and take one last puff from the cigar before putting it out on the neck of the closest person to me making him scream and me laugh.

"You little bitch.. I'll kill you.." He say through gritted teeth while holding his blistering neck.

"Fuck you.." I plant a bullet in the center of his head making everyone but Pedro draw their weapons and making me laugh and hop off the desk before cocking my gun again.

"Now see.. I'm not the innocent little girl I used to be tio Pedro.. I've changed .. So before you go putting hits out on my family think of yours.. A cold heart is covered by a smart mind." He laughs and places his gun in the drawer beside him.

"I would advise you all to follow suit, I'm not as stable as I used to be, and I need a little more target practice anyways." Everyone but a short obese Puerto Rican man with a hearty mustache drops their guns on the floor. I shoot him in his chest twice and he falls instantly.

"I see my little sunflower has bloomed.., but it wasn't me that put the hit out on you.. It was within my chain of workers."

"Don't believe you.. Prove it.." He smiles.

"I wish I could .. But he's already dead.." I snicker.

"Yeah right. Pedro I'm not a fool, but let this be a warning to you, all of you, I'm just getting started.. And if that means all of your heads being served to me on a gold plated platter, just know.. That shit will happen and that's a promise." Neeko laughs and I grab the remainder of the cigar before patting Pedro's shoulder.

"Nice seeing you again pedro, next time my visit won't be so nice.." I rummage through his desk before grabbing a stack and his gun with a tissue and the rest of the cigar box.

"Oh and I'll be taking these too... A little something for my troubles. Toodles." I give him a fake wave and he just shakes his head and calls someone in to remove the dead bodies from his office. I wave goodbye to Rosalind and she hugs me and kisses my cheek before I leave.

When we get back to the car I throw the stuff in the back seat and blast Friends x Tory Lanez and pull off in the direction of the trap. We arrive and I hop out and neeko grabs the stuff from the back and follows me into the basement. Everyone looks at me with wide eyes.

"Y'all thought I won't gon make it back huh?" The all nod and I get a couple of yeahs.

"Nah shawty can handle her own, if y'all saw what I saw today you'll would stop fuckin with her, that shit she did earlier don't even compare to what the fuck she just did. Risky business my niggas risky bizz." I laugh at him and head back upstairs to the office. I spot Kia on the phone in the corner and sit down waiting for her conversation to end.

"I didn't think you had it in you.." She says laughing .

"Whatever could you be talking about?" I ask with a wide smile, she shakes her head and takes a seat beside me.

"Bitch you shot three people and killed two, you've killed a total of three people today, but the shit uncle pedro just told me... Couldn't have been you.. The fuck you do with my sister ?" She ask while pull in at the skin on my face as if its a mask. I slap her hands away causing her to pout.

"Let's just say, your sister is starting to pick up your bad habits." She smiles and kisses my cheek and I can see the excitement in her eyes.

"Yay, but next time bitch I get to go, or I'll shoot you myself if I have to ask people about your little killing sprees." I laugh .

"Lol okok now move hoe, I need a nap and some eggplant."

"Nasty bastard.."

"You love me though, and I've killed so you might wanna watch what you say." We botch laugh and I curl up on the couch and drift into a peaceful sleep.