"This is only half of what you feel, with you having his blood though you’re vain. You already have a blood connection." he drops me and runs out of the room.

I sat there on the floor and Lou walks over.

“Please don't give up on us yet. Vito likes you, not because of your blood but because he think highly of you. He will do absolutely anything for you" Lou smiles and gives me a hand up. “We have training to do!!!!”

Chapter 20

I was down in Lou’s basement. It was a big basement. It was a training ground. I had mats, punching bags, targets. I was really impress when Lou open a vault. To my amazement there were all sorts of guns. I took a throwing knife out of it foam fitting.

“Please be careful, Isa there are some deadly weapons” Lou said turning around as I throw it at a target ahead.

“Whoa!!” Vito said ducking but it was way too late. The knife hits the sandbag in the middle. The sand drain out of the bag.

“You’re better than I thought” Lou said.

I smile feeling proud.

“Can you shoot guns” Lou asked.

“Yes” Vito and I said together without hesitation.

“Good, pick your gun. We’ll go to the gun range.” Lou picked up a sniper.

I grabbed myself a pump action shot gun.

“So you like to get up in close and personal” Vito said grab a hand gun.

“Close enough to make brain matter milkshake” I smile and went to go kiss him but pulled out just to keep him on the edge.

He smiles at me for teasing him.

We all walk down to the gun range which was still also under Lou’s house. “Ok I want you to have fun and try to hit the target.”

There were four lanes Vito took the end and I went it to the lane next to him. There were ear muffs so I put them on. Lou pulls the target in and I turn to Lou.

 “I already know how to shoot a shot gun can we swap guns.

“I want to see you shoot that mother fucker first.” Lou said with a cheeky tone. She was a bad-ass bitch.

I rolled my eyes. I took a shot still looking at Lou with one hand. Vito look over at Lou.

“She better than you think”

My target came back and I got it right in the bulls eye.

We all laughed and Lou gave me her gun.

I looked at the target ahead with Vito has put a new one up for me. I aim at the target looking thought the scope.

“Now take a deep breath, feel the gun in your hand, see the target though your eyes then shoot.” Lou whispers watching me take aim.

I breathe in slowing feeling and listening to everything around me. I heard Vito and Lou heart beats and them breathing. I hear my heart beating fast and my breathing slowing down to a stop. I feel the trigger on my index finger and pull. I feeling the recoil of the gun though my shoulders. I’m going to be sore tomorrow. I lower the sniper and looked at my target. Vito and Lou stare at me.

Vito held his stomach with his hand filling up with blood. Everything seem to go it to slow motion with Vito and Lou face feeling up with shock that I just shoot Vito in the stomach.

“What the fuck, Isa” Vito said.

Everything seems to hit me with the reality.

“I am so sorry I don’t know what I just did” I throw my gun down and ran over to Vito.

“Lou, help” I scream at Lou who was just staring their watching Vito bleed.

She shakes her head to show me that she had heard me.

“He should heal” Lou said.

“Not when the bullet still inside of me. You know we can’t heal around an object that is embedded in us.”

“Then lie down then, I will get it out” Lou said walking over.

Vito lies down where he is and Lou rips his shirt.

I tried not to show him my face which was turning red from blushing about seeing his body.

He had a nice body, it looked photo shopped.

Lou put her fingers in his wound, feeling around in his abdomen.

“Ouch I can feel that” Vito said lifting his head up to see what Lou was doing.

Vito wound was trying to close up around the edge but it was mutating. His bleeding was heavy and was flowing wildly.

“Got it” Lou said. She pushed deep in grabbing it out.

His wound heal instant stopping the blood from pouring out.

“Shit” Vito said breathing heavily resting head on the cold concrete. 

“What the hell happen, Isa? One minute you aiming for the target then you go into hyper mode and you shot Vito.” Lou said still kneeling on the floor next to Vito who was recovering from the outside in.

“Her family love to use me at target practice.” Vito said sitting up.

“I am so sorry I didn’t know I was doing it. I was aiming for the target.” I said pointing at the target. I stood up giving Vito a hand up.

I didn’t know what came over me; I don’t know why I shot him.

“I think it enough for today.” Lou said and grabs the sniper as well as the shotgun.

I started to head back to where we come from. We walked though the vault and came out again. The vault was a long walking in hallway that leads us to the gun range. Lou closes it with a code and walks out.

“I should go and see my grandma; she has a lot of explain to do”

“Vito and I can explain way more than your grandma. Let go get something to eat for breakfast and we talk then.”

I look at Lou.

“Do you drink blood?” I ask cursorily.

“Yes, but I don’t need it as much let’s talk about me and you over breakfast, because I am hungry. Not for blood.” Lou smile and walk up to the house.