Guardian Angel: All

Start from the beginning

"I love you" I whispered.

I love you too Als

I quickly looked up when I heard her voice but she still looked paler than ever. I must be going crazy. I kissed her cheek one last time and walked out with my head down. I looked up to see the girls who looked up at me with tears of their own.

I looked down as more tears escaped my eyes. Normani got up and hugged me I hugged her just as tight. Soon she went in I sat next to Lauren who pulled me into a hug in which I cried into her shoulder.

Why did this have to happen?

Normani's POV

I walked in to see her lifeless body just laying on the hospital bed. I took a deep breath and walked towards her. I sat down and looked at her face. Hoping that she'd open her eyes and I'd see the beautiful Y/EC eyes that I fell in love with but no they stayed shut. I looked down to see her hand her tiny hand I took her hand in mine. I've always loved holding her hand her small hand in mine. When she'd cup my cheeks and softly kiss my lips. She'd have to go on her tippy toes since she was only 5'1.

I looked up at her much paler face. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat.

"Remember when you and I scared Dinah?" I chuckled slightly at the memory whipping my tears. "She jumped so high you couldn't stop laughing." I sighed. "I don't know what I'm going to do now that you're gone. I-I don't see myself with no one else but you. Who's going to help me scare Dinah when she decideds to prank me or the girls. Who's going to watch Beyonće videos with Dinah and I." What was the point of whipping the tears away when more will just replace the ones I wiped. "I'm going to miss you. But I-I want you to kn-know that I'll n-never forget you. I love you so much. I love you so much." I cried as I got up and sat next to her pulling her cold body into a last hug.

I love you so much too Manibear

I quickly pulled away putting Y/N down and jumping of the bed. I looked at her hoping that she would have her eyes open and that her natural color would come back and wouldn't be so pale. But she wasn't she still looked pale and her eyes were still closed.

I sighed. I must be going crazy. I don't know how I'm going to cope with the love of my life gone. I leaned down and kissed her cold lips.

I walked out of the room and met Camila's blood shot eyes. She got up and pulled me into a hug. We both cried. She slowly pulled away and walked in the room. I sat down next to Dinah. She quickly pulled me into a hug.

Now that she's gone........I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know what we are going to do.

Camila's POV

I walked in the room the very cold room with my head down. I walked towards the bed with my head still down. I sat down on the chair. Finally looking up. I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes.

I got up and laid down next to her cold body. I cried and cried. Hoping that she'd wake up and kiss my tears away like she always did. Wishing that she comfort me like she always did but no she didn't move. She stayed still.

"I'm going to miss you. I'll miss my banana buddy." I chuckled through my tears. "I'm going to miss us always fighting over the last banana. Remember that one time when you. You slipped on a banana peel. It was same banana peel you tried to throw away but missed the trash can. I will never forget the look you had. I love you Teddy. I love you so much. I'll never forget you. I love you so much. Please wake up Teddy. Please wake up I don't see myself any one else. I can't live with out you. I miss you. I miss you're voice. I miss you're smile. I miss you're laugh. I miss you're dimples. I miss you. I can't. I don't know how I'm going to cope losing you. I love you Teddy. I love you so much." I finished and got up from where I was laying. I looked at Y/N who was still laying there. I sighed and cried even harder.