Chapter 24

Everything  was going great, Jess had already picked out her Wedding dress, it was Wedding Magazine galore at their house, wedding magazine, pamphlets, flower smaples, ect.
Jess was in full on wedding mode and it made everyone have a smile on their face, everyone was happy.
It was finally the night of the wedding, it was a cute, cozy, couple of family kind of wedding. Cas turned around towards Dean,
"Dean I want ask you something..."
*2 weeks earlier*
Jess stood in front of the mirror and patted down the pattern of the dress.
"What do you think of this one?" She asked doing a twirl.
"Its great." Cas replied in a daze, Jess stopped and looked at him.
"You've said that about every one... What's wrong?" She questioned.
"Can ask you something?"
"Yes of course Cas. Always."
"I was wondering if it would be too soon to... Ask Dean to marry me?" Jess immediately stopped in her tracks eyes wide. Cas quickly came to his defense. "I know its early, but I really love him, so so much, and I know Dean feels the same towards me. I want to spend the rest of this human life with him, and I want to give him everything I can. And-"
Jess interrupted him by hugging his tightly.
"Yes, yes, yes!! I had always hoped one of you would ask the other soon, I thought you two would be engaged before Sam and I at one point. You two are like magnets and move so well together, yes ask him! At the wedding, it will be romantic and I will help you think of a plan. He will be over the moon happy and in love." She hugged him even tighter. "Oh, you two are meant for each other so much"
"Thanks Jess." Cas said into her shoulder. He was gonna ask Dean Winchester to marry him, making him the happiest person on earth.

"Isn't that a bit much?" Cas asked, him and Jess were making a plan to ask Dean to marry him and Jess was going a little bit over board.
"No, it's romantic." She replied.
"Well I dont want him to be overwhelmed, we just need to make it simple, something that doesn't involve a live jazz band and a banner." Jess sighed in defeat.
"Okay fine," She rubbed her belly and smiled. "I can feel it kick." She said softly.
"May I?" Cas gestured.
"Of course." Cas gently laid his hand on her belly and felt a light kick, he huffed out a laugh at the strange feeling.
"Do you think you and Dean will ever have kids." She asked.
"I mean we've talked about it, Dean wants a little girl to call princess and a strong boy to look out for her but also go hunting and fishing with him." Cas slightly smiled at the thought of Dean and his daughter having late night heart to hearts, and going fishing, laughing with his son.
"That's so sweet." Jess hummed. "I think you will be a great dad, Dean too."
"You think?" Cas asked, he had always worried he'd be a horrible father. Dean always worried too, he worried of being like his own, but Cas knew in his head and heart that he would be a great, magnificent father.
"I know." She replied with a warm smile.
"Know lets get this dress off of me and go out for lunch, I'm starving!" Cas laughed, Jess was always eating because of her pregnancy and always hungry, one time she even threatened to eat Sam while they were out flower shopping.
Cas and Jess carried bags through the mall until something caught Cas' eye.
He stopped in his tracks and looked at the shimmering jewelry and rings. He heard the soft footsteps of Jess.
"C'mon lets go in!" She called already practically in there. Cas chuckled at her and followed her lead inside.
"So many to choose from." Jess mumbled.
"Yeah..." Cas said in a daze. This was all still so unreal and the glimmer was mesmerizing.
"Oh Cas, this would look amazing on you."
"We're not here to look for me, Jess, we're here for Dean." He chuckled as he walked along the place outlet more.
Until something caught his eyes. A plane silver colored ring, plain with no pattern or anything on it, just a heart on the inside. Dean would love it, its normal, plain, and yet so full of love. Perfect for him.
"Oh I love that one!" Jess breathed, following Cas' eye.
"Yeah it's perfect for him."
"Well then get it."
"Really? It's not too early?" Cas asked.
"Well if you wait too long the ring will be gone, go on get it." Jess replied with a smile. Just then a worker walked up to them.
"Can I help you two lovely people with anything?" She asked.
"Yes, can I see that one please?" He asked pointing to the ring with a gentle smile.

Sam tried on his coat and moved his arms around to see if it will fit.
"You like?" He asked.
"Yeah." Dean muffled with a piece of pie on his mouth. Sam chuckled shaking his head at his brother. "What?"
"Nothing." He replied with a smile, going back to trying coats on.
"What about this one?"

Two days until the wedding, two days until the day Cas asks Dean to marry him, two days until everyone in this special family are the most happiest and inlove people in the universe.
Cas was shaking, Jess was smiling, it was the final fitting of her dress and if it didn't fit she's be screwed. She gained a few pounds last time they tried it on so they prayed it would still fit.
Cas sat there arms crossed, shaking his leg up and down. He heard the curtain pull open and he looked up. A huge smile grew onto his face and the nervousness was filled with happiness.
"You look beautiful Jess." He declared. "Thank you Cas." She twirled and looked at the mirror, Cas could swear he saw a tear role down her cheat at one point. Jess sighed.
"It's perfect."

The day of the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, flower petals everywhere, and birds chirping in the distance. It was a beautiful day and everyone was so happy and nervous, love was in the air today.
The ceremony went by amazing, the vows were traditional but also a mixture of their own in there. They kissed and the small crowd of family cheered. Jo, Ellen and Bobby, Rufus, Charlie, Kevin, Benny, Meg, and some of Jess' old college friends had smiles on their face. Everyone did.
The dinner was delicious, with pie for dessert. Dean loved that part. They laughed, they cried, they smiled and danced. It was a beautiful night and it was almost time to throw the flower bouquet.
"Okay everyone." Squeals of woman came flooding in, and lined up. "Time to throw the bouquet." She turned around getting ready to through when she turned around again and started walking towards Dean. Everyone confused Jess gave him the bouquet, confused Dean looked at the flowers until he looked beside him to see Cas on one knee, with a ring in hand.
"Dean... Will you marry me?"