Chapter 21

"You sure you want to do this?" Cas asked softly, looking at Dean.
"... Yeah," Dean stared at the door like he wished it opened itself and he wouldn't have to do it, he closed his eyes. "I hav-... I want to." He opened his eyes again and looked at Cas with a slight smile. Cas returned the smile.
"Okay..." He opened the door and he could have sworn he saw Dean let out a silent sigh of relief. Dean slowly stepped in along with Cas behind. There were whispered between Jess and Sam, it stopped and Dean tensed and stopped as they both noticed him.
"Dean!" Jess said with a smile.
"Um... Hi." Dean replied in whisper.
"Why are you whispering?" She whispered back and let out a giggle. Dean shook his head.
"Yeah, sorry."
"It's fine, come here." She put out her arms like she was expecting a hug. Dean hesitated for a moment and looked at Cas. Cas gave him a reassuring look and Dean went over and gave her a hug.
"So..." Cas finally spoke. "I hear there is someone that Dean would like to meet." Cas gave a glance towards Dean who had a confused expression.
"Yes!" Sam replied with a smile and Cas could see the sparkle in his eyes. He rushed out into the other room and then came back more gentle and slow with something in his arms.
"Dean... I want you to meet my baby girl," Dean looked at Cas shocked and then back to the baby a small smile went on his face. "Her name is Angel." Cas' head snapped up to Sam. Sam had a smirk on his face.
"Can... Can I hold her?" Dean asked softly trying to be quiet for Angel.
"Yes," Sam sounded surprised and a little thrown off. "Yes, of course." He gently handed over the baby into Dean's arms.
"She's beautiful." He whispered barely addable to hear. He looked into her eyes and just like that a glimpse of him and Sam in his childhood carving their initials into their father's impala, wait no... His impala, baby. Dean gasped when he came out of the frenzy taking a step back again. He looked luke he just saw a ghost.
"Dean... Dean are you okay?" He looked up to see everyone with concerned looks.
"Uh," He handed Angel back over to Sam. "Yeah I'm fine." He looked into Sammy's eyes and another glimpse. But this time it was different... More like voices. Dean Winchester Lawrence, Kansas.
"Dean," He heard in the distance again. Coming back out of his state he immediately walked out of the room.
"Dean!" He heard Cas coming up behind him. He turned around to face him.
"My name is Dean Winchester and I am from Lawrence, Kansas." He said softly. "I remember some things."
Cas' eyes widened.
"You do?"
"Yeah..." He took Cas by the arm and pulled him into his room closing the door. "I need you to tell me something, the truth no I don't know or maybe, a straight yes or no, okay?"
"... Okay." Cas replied softly.
"... Did I love you?" Cas was a little taken aback by that question.
"I-"
"Yes or no?"
"... Y-yes, I think..." Cas whispered. "I know I did..." You could barely hear the last words but Dean did.
"I want you... I want you to kiss me."
Cas just looked at Dean for a second and leaned closer pushing his lips to Dean's soft ones. He missed the familiar shiver going down his spine. Suddenly Dean's lips froze. His eyes opened and turned over so only the white part can be seen. "Dean!" yelled Cas and grabbed Dean before he fell on the ground. He started squirming on the floor, murmuring words Cas couldn't quite hear or notice. Cas felt like his heart was gonna beat out of his chest, he could of sworn he heard his own thumps of his heart beat. Not knowing what to do he yelled as loud as he could.
"Help!! I need help, someone!" Nurses soon came running in the room seeing Dean on the floor, they at first politely asked Cas to leave, Cas wouldn't go, they had to drag him out of the room and then it took them to explain that the only way they can help Dean is if he stays out of the way for him to stop trying to get out of their hold.

Cas waited, waited, and waited. He sat there in his chair, getting up at every sight of a nurse. Finally a nurse came out of Dean's room and Cas practically jogged over to her.
"Dean? Is Dean okay?" He asked worried. The nurse slowly got a smile on her face, Cas looked at her confused. Why was she smiling?
"Why don't you go we for yourself." She said softly. Turning around with a wink. He stared after her with a questioning. He then turned around and went to Dean's room, the one thing he misses most is his wings.
Knocking on the door and then slowly going in. Dean was sitting up in bed and looking out the window. He turned his head when he heard Cas come in. A smile appeared on his face.
"Cas..." He sighed out.
"...Dean? Are you okay?"
"I'm more than okay," Dean smiled wider. "God, you are sweeter than the pie you bought for me after .... you remember... 'im gonna make sure you dont walk for a week'." he imitaded Cas, then winked and laughed. Cas' eyes widened.
"Y-you remember?"
"Every single thing," Dean smiled even wider and gestured for Cas to come sit. Cas slowly went over still a bit shocked and sat down beside Dean.
"You know you kiss good when you put them into a seizure." Dean chuckled and Cas even found himself laughing along also. Dean sighed.
"You have no idea how much I've missed that laugh." He smiled.
"You have no idea how much I've missed you," Cas smiled slightly. "Dean I am so so-"
"Stop right there. It wasn't you, not really. Okay?" Cas didn't answer. "Okay?" Dean pushed.
"... Okay?" Cas sighed out looking down.
"Now are you gonna kiss me or what?" Dean smirked. Cas looked u into his eyes and smiled as well. Leaning in slowly Dean soon pit his hand onto his neck pulling him into his soft lips faster. Cas and Dean smiled into the kiss. The kiss was soft and passionate. This is where they always wanted to be... They literally went through hell together, but they survived and made it out... Together.

It's been a hard and intense couple chapters. I hope you enjoyed and continue to. Thanks to all who gave feedback and voted. We appreciate it with all our heart. Again, hope you enjoyed. We love you all
-Kayla & Vili 💕💝