Chapter 8

Dean slowly opened his eyes as he felt the warmth coming from the window as the sun was shining. He looked at the clock. 12:35 Oh wow he slept a lot this time. He usually wakes up early from the sound of a monster that wants to kill him. Not this time, this time he was not alone. He felt the other warm body next to him and looked up at Cas. His face was soft and perfect, he had no beard and his skin was pale. He had the sex hair which made him look even more attractive. The blue in his eyes was so bright you could drown in it. Cas was looking at the ceiling but Dean could see he had a smile forming on his lips.
"Don't stare at me like that Dean" said Cas finally turning his head to look at the other guy.
"Well your sex hair looks hot" said Dean and winked at the angel. Cas just blushed and tried to fix his hair.
"Dont bother, i like it that way" Dean chuckled and pressed closer to Cas without thinking. He wanted to enjoy this moment longer. Now that he knew Cas was real, he wanted to get to know him better. Cas seemed to know almost everything about Dean but all he knew about the angel was that he was an angel.
The green eyed guy took Cas's hand and locked their fingers together.
"Lets do something today, lets go somewhere, just the two of us." whispered Dean as he got closer to Cas.
"What do you want to do?" asked Cas.
"Well i dont mind laying naked in bed all day but i'd like to get to know you, now after i know you are real." Dean pulled himself up on his elbow to have a better view on Cas's face.
"Where do you want to go?" Cas asked sitting up a bit.
"Well I liked that place we went with the field, maybe go into the forest this time?" Dean said tracing his fingers over Cas' naked torso. Cas smiled at the touch.
"Okay, well first you need to get dressed." Said Cas. Dean sighed and climbed out of the bed and walked takes to the bathroom to get dressed.
"Stop looking at my ass." He said looking over his shoulder. He went I to the bathroom and closed the door.
Cas started laughing to himself and got out of bed himself.

"Tell me more about Bucky and Steve." Dean said out of no where as they walked through the forest.
"Honestly I think they were my favorite people to protect, even though I did a really bad job at it," He signed. "Either than you of course." He smiled lightly and looked over at Dean. Dean let out a small huff of a laugh.
"Why were they your second favorite if you didn't do good at protecting them?" Dean asked.
"Well they had a bond, you could tell they loved each other very much... Steve was a small man and he always got himself into fights... But then Bucky would always go and... Had his back as people say."
"Ah... So they were in love." Dean replied. Cas looked at him in shock.
"N-n-Really?!"
Dean laughed."You're adorable." He looked in front of him walking and changed the subject.
"What did you do before you were a guardian angel?"
"Well i was just an ordinary Angel of the Lord i guess"
"You? Ordinary? There is nothing ordinary in you" Said Dean and winked. "Whats it like? Up there?" added Dean sitting on the ground.
"Its different. Every person has his own Heaven, you know? Each Heaven is different. There is one i love the most. Steven Harris' Heaven. Its just so pure, so green, so quiet. Its like the type of Heaven humans show in movies and describe in books." Cas looked at Dean. He was just so genuine. The smile on his face was so sweet and it made Cas want to trace the line of his lips. However be didnt do it and just curled his fingers around a button on the trench coat and started playing with it as he sat next to Dean.

The whole afternoon went in talking and laughing. Cas told Dean other interesting stories from the previous humans he had to protect and Dean listened with a genuine interest. The talk went from funny to interesting and then to serious. They both found themselves laying in the grass close to eachother. Dean reached out and brushed his fingers against Cas' hand. They were laying silent listening to the birds when all of a sudden Dean broke the silence.
"Do you regret it?" he said looking at the clouds.
"Regret what?" Cas raised an eyebrow and looked at dean's profile.
"You know what i mean. Do you regret it. Last night. Do you wish it never happened?"
"Why on Earth would i regret that? Honestly, last night was the best night in my existence. The time spent with you is the most valuable thing i have. And i would cherish that until the end of time."
Dean got quiet for a few moments. He had to think about what Cas just said.
"Do you regret it,Dean?"
"Not even for a second, i wanted you to be real, hell i wished you were real. And now when you are here with me, i dont know how to act. Should i stay away? Should i hug you? I dont know what to do, Cas. You were with me all the time and i had no idea you existed"
Dean didnt regret what he did laat night. He even wanted more but he wasnt going to admit it. At least not now. He wanted to take things slow and thought Cas would want that too, since he had never been in a relationship with a human before. The angel reached out and locked their fingers together.
"There is something you can do" Cas whispered loud enough for Dean to hear him and pulled him closer. The angel pulled up on his elbow and looked at Dean's face. He looked at those bright green eyes. As green as the grass and leaves. So green and so beautiful. He slowly bend down and touched his lips to Dean's. So soft thought Cas as the kiss got deeper. Dean opened his mouth letting Cas explore it with his tongue, gave in on the kiss. Soon he pulled Cas over him and slid his hands under the shirt. He traced Cas's muscles and brushed his fingers on his stomach. He felt Cas shiver from joy as he slipped a moan out of his mouth.
"Dean...." Cas started but was cut off by Dean's lips. He ran his tongue on Cas's lip and got another moan out of his mouth.
"Dean, stop..."
Damn it Dean thought pushing Cas off him.
"Did i do something wrong?" he sat up and looked at Cas.
"No,its not that....listen" Cas said and pointed at the trees on his left.
"What? I dont-" Cas put his finger on Dean's mouth to stop him from talking.
"There are people coming" Cas whspered and stood up picking Dean with him. He snapped them back to the hospital room where they sat on the bed.
The clock showed 22:08.
"You know, i had fun today. Thanks Cas." said Dean kissing Cas's cheek.
"Hey, i had fun too. I have some plans for tomorrow but you need to get some rest before that." Cas put his hands around Dean's waist and pulled him on the bed next to himself.
"Cas....will you stay with me? When you are here....i dont have nightmares..." said Dean scratching his neck and biting his lip.
"Of course Dean. Get some rest now, i'll be watching over you."
Dean closed his eyes. He let his mind wander until he finally fell asleep.

Hey guys, how you liking the fluff so far? Don't worry it will get way more fluffier but don't think we're gonna stop here... We still have a lot of ideas. So stick around and see what comes next for Cas and Dean 😉.
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝