Chapter 22

~~2 months later~~

Dean got out of the hospital and since Cas had no where to go, both of them stayed at Sam and Jess's house. They share a room, not only because they are officially together but the other reason is that there are no free rooms, now when the baby is home.
Dean was sitting in his room and was watching tv when his phone rang. He took it out and answered.
"Hello?" a woman's voice started talking from the other end of the line. "I'm looking for.... Dean Winchester" she said pausing for a bit before saying his name.
"On the phone" Dean answered.
"I-I'm Lisa's mother." the woman's voice sounded like she was crying.
"Amelia, whats the matter?" Dean asked with a caring voice.
"Lisa...Lisa killed herself. Because of you!" her voice broke and Dean could hear her heart breaking cry. "The doctors from the mental hospital called her and told her that you....you were dead. SHe loved you! She couldnt live without you! How come you are not dead and my daughter is!?"
Dean couldnt answer. The news he just heard blew him away. Lisa? Dead? He couldnt believe it. And the baby, the little Mary. Dean remembered the last day before he died. Lisa came and told him that it will be a girl. He was happy. But now?
"B-Ben, where is he?" was the only thing he could say.
"He is staying with me. He hates you! Thats what i wanted to tell you! Dont ever call me or Ben again!" Amelia said and hung up. Dean left the phone fall from his hand. No, that cant be true he thought. But reality hit him hard. If she was alive she would have called. But she never did. Dean got up and took his headphones. He turned his ipod on and laid on the bed with his eyes closed.

"A passing life each day, a carving on the wall
It's like a night without awakening
The truth is lost and maybe never to be found
Like the shadows of my pantomime."

The singer sang and Dean turned the volume up to max.

"When all the world is gathered for the final feast
Will there be someone to believe in me?
Voices echoing in my distorted mind
Is this for real or just a dream?"

It was their song. His and Lisa's. It physically hurt him to listen to it. He felt the tears go down as he kept listening. At last, when the chours came he couldnt hold it.

"Sing for me angel of afterlife calming me down
Chaos inside my nebula
And may the wrong turn to right in a celestial light
Forgive my sacrimony"

He brust out in tears and loud cry. He loved Lisa, even if not the way she loved him. He was upset about her death and he wouldnt hide it. Dean's heart breaking cry made Cas run up to their room. He opened the door and when he saw Dean crying, his heart turned.

"Dean! Dean, talk to me, whats the matter? Dean please!" Cas took the headphones off Dean's ears and pulled him in a hug, swinging him softly back and forth shushing him.
"Lisa...Lisa is dead...because of me..." Dean managed to tell him the news Amelia told him. After he finished, Cas still held him in a hug and it seemed to help as Dean was only sobbing silently.
"Its not your fault Dean, its not, shh babe, dont cry." Cas looked in Dean's eyes and saw the sadness in his eyes. He leaned and kissed the green eyed man's soft pink lips. At first it was a slow reassuring kiss but Dean deepened it. He wanted to feel Cas. Its been so long since they were together this way and Dean itched for Cas's touch. His sadness still not forgotten and Cas told himself to be gentle.
Dean laid back onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. They both inched up the bed.
"You sure?" Cas asked only for Dean to quickly nod in response and reattach their lips.
Dean broke the kiss and looked into Cas' blue eyes. Just one look in those piercing eyes was enough to make all that hurt and pain go away into the shadows of his heart.
"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you too." Cas whispered back in reply.....

Cas woke up the next morning, he felt the feeling of someone tracing their fingers over his chest. He looked down to see Dean wide awake, tracing the muscles of his chest. He had a slightly sad expression in his face, Cas leaned down and kissed his head.
"Morning." He whispered.
"Morning." Dean whispered back, looking at him with a sad smile on his face.
"Want to talk about it?" Cas whispered returning the smile. Dean shook his head no, Cas mouthed okay and then rubbed his thumb up and down Dean's arm. Dean opened his mouth ready to stay something when they heard the door burst open, looking up startled they saw Sam standing there. Sam's eyes widened and then he looked anywhere but them.
"Sorry!" Sam exclaimed and then left with a thud of the door and another soft sorry from him for the noise.
"We need our own place." Dean mumbled, shaking his head with a sigh. Cas looked at him with a slight smile. "What?" He asked confused.
"You're right," Cas smiled a bit more. "Let's get our own place."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I mean I was an angel Dean I have some resources and money saved up so we can get a place, something small and cozy like you like it." Dean thought about it biting his lip...

"You know what screw it, let's do it." Dean replied with a now happy smile on his face.

Okay, hey guys... I would say sorry for this chapter, with Lisa and all... But honestly this is just the beginning 😆😊 anyway, we will be delaying the posting for a while for personal reasons... We will start writing and posting again as soon as we can. Love you guys 😘
PS-Sorry for my crappy smut, I know I suck 😅😅
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝