Chapter 5

Dean listened to the hum of the impala beneath him, he hated himself right now. He almost hurt Jess, almost killed her! He couldn't get his mind off of the horror that was in her face and Sammy's. He needed help, and he needed it fast.
"Dude, what the hell was that?" Sam said sounding concerned, why did he sound concerned Dean didn't deserve it.
"I told you I've been seeing dad," he said. "I don't know what is happening to me man, but I thought Jess was next to him and he was holding her by her throat and cutting her." His voice broke on the last word. Sam looked at him with worry and confusion. He hated seeing his brother like this, so helpless and alone. But he wasn't alone and Sam was gonna make damn sure that he gets better and knows that.
"Hey, hey it's okay-" He started.
"But it's not I just almost killed your pregnant girlfriend Sammy."
"Yes you did, but it's not your fault. I'm gonna get you help and I'll be damned if you blame this on yourself, you hear me?" Sammy replied.
"... Yeah, yeah okay." Dean said starting to calm down.

They pulled up to the hospital where they were going to see Sammy's doctor. Dean took a deep breath before stepping out of the car. They slowly walked up the steps side by side. He put his hand on the door.
"You ready?" Sam asked.
"Yeah" He replied giving Sam a small smile.
"Okay," Sam took a deep breath. "Let's do this." They walked up the stairs and down the hall to a small waiting room with 3 other people there all reading a magazine or on their phone. They went up to the counter where a young woman, maybe in her 20s sitting in a chair reading a book. She looked up and gave them a smile.
"Anything I can help you with?" She asked.
"Yes, we have an appointment with Dr.Crowley." Sam answered.
"He'll be on his way just take a seat." She said gesturing to the many empty chairs.
"Okay, thank you so much!" Sam thanked and walked towards them. Dean gave a nod at her and went to sit down.
Not even 10 minutes later Dean was on his phone and he heard a scottish accent.
"Dean Winchester." Dean looked up to see a well dressed Man with dark brown hair and a beard. He cleared his throat.
"Uh, yeah that's me." He said the doctor looked at him and his face lit up.
"Ah, Sam haven't seen you in ages." The man said.
"Yeah, me and Jess switched doctors so we can have one that works with babies." He explained.
"Jess is pregnant? Congratulations!" Dr.Crowley said.
"Thanks, but that's not why I'm here... It's about my brother, Dean." He replied looking at Dean.
Dr.Crowley looked at Dean and smiled.
"How can i help you, Dean?"
"I-I would like to talk alone with you doc, if you dont mind of course."
" 'Course not Dean, Sam can you excuse us? I'll call you when we're done."
"Sure, no problem... Thank you so much!" Sam said turning on his heels and walking out.
"Okay, let's go." Dr.Cowley said walking towards the exit.
"Um... Where are we going?" Dean asked.
"To a bar," He answered over his shoulder.

"Okay, let's talk," Dr.Crowley said after his second shot with Dean. "What's been giving you so much trouble you come to me?"
Dean took a deep breath, "Well I'm seeing my dead father and I hear voices in my head... Last night when I had a shower and I stepped out there was writing in my mirror..." Dean said not making eye contact.
"Wow, that's a lot to put in a guy... Have you been stressed lately that could be wh-"
"No, its not just stress there's something wrong with me and I don't know how or what to do. I almost killed my brothers pregnant girlfriend for Christ sake..." Dean interrupted.
"Okay, well there's only 2 things you can do, you can choose to ignore it... Or you can get help."

Dean stepped into the cozy bedroom like room with his new hospital clothes...he looked around, Okay not what I'm used to but I can manage, He thought to himself. He walked into the quiet room looking around. Out of no where, he heard a soft huff and then a ear piercing bark. He turned around in horror at what he might see... But nothing. The barking happened again. Dean looked around frantic he looked back to where he heard the barking and saw huffs of breath come from an invisible source. Dean was fixing to run when he was tackled to the ground with a heavy force. He squeezed his eyes shut praying that it would go away. But then, the breathing, barking and the heavy weight on his chest was gone... He opened his eyes to see a man in a trench coat looking over him like concerned boyfriend... He saw that man before.
"W-who the hell are you?" Dean asked moving back on his hands and knees away from the man.
"Are you okay? As soon as I got here I got it away as quickly as I could, it didn't hurt you did it?" The mysterious man asked sounding scared and worried.
"N-no... You didn't answer my question who are you?" Dean questioned softly.
The man hesitated, "I'm Castiel." Where did Dean hear that name before?
"Why are you here? What the hell was that?" Dean was panicking. "What the hells happening to me?" Dean said tears stinging his eyes. Castiel sat beside him and for some reason Dean let him.
"I don't know Dean but I am going to help," He looked Dean in his tearful eyes. "Because I am your guardian angel."
"M-my what?!"
"I am your guardian angel, and you're not going crazy Dean you just have some monsters inside your head that are just now starting to come out." He reassured. Dean looked at him confused and looked at the floor with frustration written upon his face, Cas let him think for a minute until he finally spoke.
"I just met you but I feel like I've known you forever... I feel connected to you somehow." Dean said looking up. The looked into each others eyes, Cas could feel it too... He always had but now with him here and knowing Dean feels the same sends jolts down his body... What if- No they can't it's against the laws of guardian angels... But what if it wasn't would they have a chance?
Cas was about to say something when he heard a small chime, someone was calling him to heaven...
"I have to go," He started and Dean looked him with sad eyes. "I'll be right back... I-I promise." And with that he left.
Once he arrived up at heaven no one was in sight... Who called him?
"Hiya Cassie!" A familiar and cheery voice said.

Dean's POV
Castiel? Who was he? Why was he here? I kept asking myself these questions that I had no answer to... Was he even real? Of course he isn't why would I even doubt that? A guardian angel, my guardian angel? I'm literally going crazy and of all things to make up, I make up a guardian angel? Seriously? He isn't real, he can't be. As much as I want him to be real he just can't. Can he?

Thanks for reading this chapter we are loving this story more and more every time we write. We hope you like it as much as we do! We love hearing from you and getting feedback so please feel free to comment, even if you have a tip for us we are happy to except and take it to thought! So thanks to those who read this, again hope you liked it!
- Kayla and Vili 💝