Chapter 17

"Okay, here we go." Balthazar sighed and then dipped two fingers into the demon blood and did a sigil on Castiel's forehead. He then set the bowl down, whipped his hands clean and then took a real breath. He looked at Castiel and hesitated for a moment but put his palm on the center off the sigil he closed his eyes and the next thing Cas new, he was laying down in a dark damp tunnel like thing... In the middle of hell.

Cas was walking down the tunnel he could here the faint whispers of screams and the insane talking to themselves. The only light he had was a few torches here and there but Cas didn't care he just walked down the tunnel. After a few moments he started hearing a faint... Whistle. Cas stopped for a second confused and listened again... He started walking again more cautious and the whistling got louder... He stopped at the end of the tunnel that lead to the same amount of lighten room that had a cage in it and who was inside made Cas gasp... Lucifer, sprawled out on a chair on his side whistling while looking around.

"Hello Castiel." He said and finally made eye contact and smirked Cas had no words. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked, smirk widening. Cas took a real breath.
"I came to get something that belongs to me." He told Lucifer everything that happened.

"Wow, that is some story you got there... Fine I will help," That surprised Cas. "But first... We gotta make a deal." Lucifer sat up straight finally.
"W-what kind of deal?" Cas asked.
"Well... I can't get out of here unless I transfer to another vessel," Cas was about to tell him there was no way in hell he was letting him out until Lucifer explained. "As soon as that vessel rejects me I zap right back here." Lucifer was being very persuasive, if Cas wasn't desperate he wouldn't even think about doing it, but since he was he didn't even have to think twice... He needed to save Dean and he needed to save him now.
"I'll do it." Lucifer seemed surprised, a smirk grew in his face again.
"Of course I need permission first..." Lucifer said. Cas took a real breath.
"Yes."

Dean's POV
I feel like I've been here for weeks but I know in my heart it has only been a few hours... Everyday, they taunt me by looking like my family, Sammy, Jess, Bobby... Cas. I closed my eyes at the thought, but they weren't them just things that looked like them. I know in my heart that they aren't them... But the things they did. They would come in and tell me that I was a failure, that I failed my whole family and at the end of the day... The worst taunting of all, Cas would come in, but it wasn't Cas just something that looked like him, would come and talk to me as if it were a real conversation but it would always end the same... In the same sentence "It's all your fault Dean, all your fault that I ended up in heavens jail, all you fault I broke the law." I would then always turn my head to him, I don't know why I do, something always makes me. I see Cas standing there taking a blade and cut his throat, "You did this to me Dean, you."
I snapped out of my thoughts and felt the tears run down my cheak. I wondered what made me leave my thoughts when I heard a sound of something trying to open the door, the rusty creaky sounds made me cringe. Who was it, they already came today... The door opened and I gasped at who I saw, Cas was standing there giving me a... Smirk? I shook that off.
"Cas?" My voice cracked.
"See I told you I would come and get you." He said giving me a wink, even his voice sounded different? My face flattened in realization... That wasn't Cas. But it was him just not him, him. He wasn't the one inside.
'Cas' came over and got me down I stumbled a bit but I was okay after a moment.
"Okay, let's go." He said cheerfully.
"No," I said.
"What?"
"No... You're not Cas. Im not going anywhere until you tell me what did you do to Cas!"
'Cas' signed and looked at me with a wide grin.
"What gave me out? The grin? The playful spark in my eyes? Doesnt your boyfriend have those? Oh im a bad Castiel. Whatever. You are coming with me." said 'Cas' and pulled me ouside of the cell-like thing.
"Who are you, you son of a bitch?" i yelled at him with anger. He just frowned and pretended to pay attention to his nails more than to me. I tried punched him in the face but he moved so fast and grabbed my fist. There was a loud cracking noise and the pain was all over my arm. He wrapped his fingers around my throat and the air left my lungs. I felt the need to breathe but i couldnt.
"Listen to me you little useless human. I am Lucifer. I was an angel before i was cast out to Hell. I was stuck in this cage until your boyfriend here came and gave me the perfect opportunity to escape. Though my only way to freedom is by possesing him." he threw me and i hit the opposite wall. There were a few cracks and more pain but i focused on my breathing.
"The only reason he lets me posses him is because im helping him save you. But am i really? Im going to kill you, its as simple as that. Castiel is not strong enough to cast me out and i will be finally free. But now..." he looked at me and smirked. Slowly, he took a few steps closer to me and stepped on my leg. I felt the bone crack and tiny pieces sticking to my muscles. I spent like 10 minutes with Lucifer and almost every bone in my body was broken. I could barely breathe because my pieces of my ribs were stuck in my lungs. I saw him coming at me again but this time holding something. I couldnt see exactly what but it looked sharp. He stood in front of me and put his fingers under my chin making me look at him.
"You see this? This is the last thing you will ever see. Being beated to death by your beloved one." Lucifer smiled with a crooked smile and looked at the sharp thing he was holding. I was going to die. Again. And why? Because i came to visit my brother and his girlfriend. Sammy, Jess, Bobby.....Cas, my only family. I knew what to do. I could try even though it might not work. But its worth it and i have nothing to lose, right?
"Cas.....Cas i know ...you are there. I know you can .....hear me." i said with a low voice because talking had me in agony.
"He is not in charge, boy" Lucifer grinned but i saw something in his eyes.
"Cas... i know you wanted.... to save me. And im happy..... you tried. I just...." a cough cut me off. That kind of a cough that makes your whole body shake. I coughed up blood but i wiped my mouth and continued.
"I just ....want you to know...., Cas...., that i still.... kept it. The little jar..... you gave me. I kept it..... close to my heart. It showed me.... that there is.... always hope..., showed me.... that i should never stop..... fighting, because..... there is someone waiting for me.... to go home. But there.... is no home.... without you Cas. No...home...without you...." i started coughing again and coughed up even more blood. I could feel my lungs filling with blood as i speak. But i had to keep talking. I saw Lucifer/Cas's face frown and i saw the light in the blue eyes Cas always had.
"I....love you....Cas....i need.....you. Help....me...just like....you always do." my eyelids felt so heavy. I wanted to close them. To get away from the agony. Instead i kept talking as much as i could.
"I've read....somewhere.....that when....you love someone....you give.....everything. Cas....i gave....you my life..." i tried to take a breath but it felt like millions of tiny glass pieces were going through my lungs. I took my last breath.
"Come....back to me....Cas....like....you promised...." last word was more like a whisper. My body couldnt hold on anymore and i closed my eyes, ready to die and go wherever souls from hell go. There was a scream and a bright blue light shining. I felt a hand on my face and a worried sweet voice which i knew so well.
"Dean?!" and then i passed out.

Hey guys... Okay please don't hate us. I hope that even with all this pain you still enjoyed it, tell us what you think. But just remember pain is good ;) Anyway, thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for more!
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝