Chapter 14

Cas POV
Its been weeks, two or three im not sure, since Dean was found dead in his room. The rumors said that its suicide because he was holding the knife he stabbed himself with. But i know its not true. I felt every wound and every little bone breaking inside me too while the 3 months of torture. Dean was strong but the pain was too much even for me. I cant help but wonder if he is up here or down in hell. Wherever he is i really hope the pain is gone. That he doesnt feel as broken as me. All those months in pain, the tortures he had to deal with, all because of me, because i was stupid enough to show my feelings and drag him in my world. How selfish. The selfishness brought me here, surrounded by walls, buried under all the feelings in my heart, under all the pain and suffering i have gone through, living in a world where he no longer lives. But thats nothing. The pain of losing him is much worse. I could feel the emptiness where my soul should have been. And this regret, the last words i told to him...i wish i could make things right. Suddenly i heard voices and footsteps approaching the cell. I closed my eyes and leaned over the wall waiting for Raphael to talk to me again about Dean's death, how slow and painful it was. Instead the voice that started talking wasnt deep and angry, it was cheery and familiar.
"Hello Brother" said Balthazar. "Its been a while"
"Balthazar." i said with a low voice and looked up at him.
"Look at you Cassie, you look miserable, but i think i can fix that" he gave me one of those crooked smiles. "I have news on Dean Winchester"
I winced when i heard the name. It still hurts every time someone mentions it.
"What news?" i sais with a tired voice.
"He is here in Heaven, dont you know?" he was surprised that no one told me.
"No, Raphael only talks about his death." i stood up but my knees were weak and couldnt hold me so i sat back down again.
"Oh that must be hard. You know im not into all this angels shouldnt sleep with humans crap so i can do something for you, as an old friend." Balthazar smiled and winked. I was about to say something but he was gone. For a moment there i couldnt help but think that maybe that was my imagination playing tricks on me. How desperately i want to hold Dean in my arms, to tell him that everything will be alright. I chased those thoughts away and leaned to the wall again closing my eyes.

Balthazar left the jail and started walking to the Dean Winchester Heaven section. He walked past every door until he found the right one "Dean Winchester 1979-2016" he opened the door and entered his heaven. It was a house. Dean was working on his car when a blond woman asked if he wants lunch. Balthazar didnt wait and walks over to Dean and turned him around so they were face to face.
"Dean Winchester. Pleasure to meet you" said Balthazar.
"Who the hell are you?" Dean shook off the angel's hand off his shoulder.
"I'm Balthazar, but we have no time for this. Come with me." Balthazar grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the door.
"Wow easy tiger, im not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is going on." Dean took a step back and looked at Balthazar with an uninterested look.
"Im going to do you a favor. Now come with me."
"Where are you taking me?" said Dean while walking past the closed doors in the Dean Winchester section.
"Heaven's jail." simply answered Balthazar.
"Heaven has a jail?" Dean asked surprised from what he heard.
"Yes, and someone there would be happy to see you." Said Balthazar with a crooked smile as he opened the door and let Dean walk in first.

Dean POV
The angel opened the door and i walked in. It wasnt an ordinary room. There were cells around the big room. It was darker than the other parts of Heaven but what took my attention was the man in the cell right in front of me. Dark hair, trenchcoat.
"Cas?" I whispered and fell on my knees. He opened his bright blue eyes and looked at me. It was the bluest blue to ever blue. He was just as shocked as i was at the moment. I saw confusion in his eyes and got closer to the cell bars.
"Cas." I said this time louder but my voice broke on the word. I felt tears running down my face but i didnt bother to wipe them away. I couldnt stop looking at that face. The angel i loved was standing, more like kneeling right in front of me. I couldnt help myself and reached out to touch his cheek. When my hands covered his face he closed his eyes and i saw him crying.
"Cas, shh,dont cry,im here" but i cried too. All those months away from him,all this time i have forgotten how perfect his face fits in my hands, how soft his skin was, how beautiful his eyes were. He leaned in to the touch and soon his face was touching the cell bars. I automatically leaned in and kissed him. I could taste the salty tears on his lips. Their softness, the way they touch mine. Feelings i havent forgotten and how could i? I slowly broke the kiss and looked at him still holding his face. He opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Dean." is all he said. And he didnt have to say anything. I heard the pain and love in this one word. I leaned and kissed him again. His hands found their way to mine and he locked our fingers together.
"Dean.... I-I'm sorry" he said after the kiss.
"Shh, dont talk Cas, i know you are just...forget it ok? I forgot it already." my thumbs were making circles on his hand and couldnt get myself to look away from his eyes. "We are together again. Thats all that matters" i kissed his palms. When i looked back at him i saw something so familiar... and thats because it was mine.
"My samulet! I thought i lost it." I said reaching out to touch it on Cas' neck.
"No, I-I took it the night i said goodbye. I wanted to have something that will remind me of you." said Cas and smiled lightly. I smiled back and took the tiny jar with Grace out from underneath my shirt. I saw his eyes become softer when he saw it.
"You kept it. I cant believe you kept it after all i did to you."
"Of course i did Cas, this was the only thing keeping me going though the months away from you. From the night you left till the night i died... I missed you Cas. I missed you so much it hurt." I sighed closing my eyes, feeling the warm tears run down my skin and the sting of my eyes... I was so happy, I felt free. I was with Cas again and that's all that matters right now... I leaned my forehead in and rested it on his. I opened my eyes to see Cas looking me with the same amount of love I had for him. He didn't mean what he said that one horrible night....He loved me.
*Gross sobbing* too many feels I can't 😭😭... The last couple chapters have been putting me and Vili into tears while writing but this chapter I think is my favorite... Vili wrote most of it but I wrote the last couple sentences, I'm actually pretty proud of how I ended it 😂😂. Anyway I hope you have been enjoying this fan fiction as much as we have. And I hope you continue to enjoy and read it. So stay tuned, new chapter every Wednesdays and Sundays, and if your lucky every once in a while we post a surprise one 😉. Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of our fan fiction
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝