Chapter 7

It was already morning. The sun light was throwing shadows on the floor in Dean's hospital room. Dean slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. The events from last night slowly running through his mind. Suddenly he remembered Castiel and looked around the room. He saw the chair was in its place and there was nothing unusual. See? I told you that he is not real. He said to himself. Even though i really wish he was real. Dean just sat there and when he heard wing clapping noise he turned around to see the mysterious angel from last night standing in the middle of his room holding something.
"Hello Dean" said Cas looking at the man on the bed. "I brought you something you like, though when i read the sticker i saw a lot of poisonous things in this" added Cas giving the packet to Dean. He took it from the angel and opened it just to see an apple pie. He felt a smile appear on his face but it soon faded away as reality got back to him. Cas felt that there is something bothering Dean and a concerned wrinkle appeared between his eyebrows.
"Whats the matter Dean? You had a nightmare again? Is something bothering you?"
Dean didnt look back at the angel. He kept his eyes on the pie and started talking with a silent voice.
"No, i didnt have nightmares, for the first time in a while i slept good. And i feel better after a refreshing sleep but...." he couldnt make himself say this outloud.
"But what?" asked Cas hoping Dean will continue.
"But there is something thats worrying me. The thing that bothers me is....that you arent real. I dont know how my mind made you up, but i want you to be real." Dean closed his eyes waiting to hear the blue eyed angel laugh. But that never happened.
"But Dean, i am real" said Cas softly "why cant you believe it, i will ask again, what do i have to do to make you believe" Cas looked at Dean but he never looked back. It was quiet for a few moments. Cas reached out, took Dean's chin between his fingers and leaned to kiss him. The kiss was soft and full of emotions. Cas put both of his hands on Dean's face to keep him close.The trapped man sighed through his nose and gave in to the angel, whether he's real or not. Right now, he didn't really care. He pressed himself closer to Cas, wanting more.
In a rush of quiet hums and frantic hands, Dean pushed Cas' trenchcoat off of his shoulders.
The top layer of clothing hit the floor in a gentle thud. Cas pushed Dean onto the bed and pinned his hands above him, much to Deans surprise.....

Deans breathing was heavy, his eyes still closed in euphoria. Cas stalked over to the bed and pulled the other man into him under the covers.
"Believe me now?" Cas whispered running his hands through Deans hair. Dean hummed and drew patterns on the other mans chest with his fingers.
"I don't think hallucinations could ever fuck me that hard," Dean bit his lip and looked up at Cas. He had a concerned look.
"Cas? Whats the matter?" asked Dean without noticing that he made a nickname for his angel.
"I'm sorry" Cas said silently while circling with his finger over Dean's shoulder
"Usually im not like this" he added. Dean got out of Cas' hug and looked up at him.
"And why were you like this now?"he asked.
"Well isnt this how humans have sex?" Cas asks with a small smile appearing on his lips.
"Yeah but.....wait, have you watched people have sex before?" Dean said rising his eyebrows. Cas pushed his lips together and didnt answer. Then Dean started laughing. His laugh was so real and loud that even the bed started shaking under him.
"Wow, you really did" said Dean between the laughs.
"I have been many people's guardian angel. I have witnessed things and learnt things. I remember one man i had to protect often watched a show where a babysitter ordered pizza, and the pizza man ended up hitting her rear. I often questioned myself, if the pizza man really loved the babysitter why did he hit her rear? But i never really got an answer." Dean just looked at his blue eyed angel and brust out laughing. Cas joined Dean and they stayed like that, laughing and cuddling, all day. They talked about things and Dean got to know Cas better. He was really happy, now that he had proof that Cas wasnt in his mind. He was real, and was Dean's angel.

Wow, pretty intense, right? A big thank you to those who have stuck around to see what happens next... Don't think we're gonna let you off that easy there's still many things that need to be talked about between Cas and Dean. What do you think will happen next in their relationship? Comment what you think! We still have many ideas so stick around and find out what happens next on Guardian Angel.
-Kayla and Vili 💕💝