Chapter 4

Dean was sitting on the living room sofa watching TV and drinking a beer. As like for the first time in a while he was happy. Lisa was cooking dinner in the kitchen, Ben was playing football with friends, everything was just great.
"Dean, do you want another beer?" said Lisa poking her head out of the kitchen door.
"No, thanks Lisa" he said with attention at the TV where he watched some sort of a show in which people repair cars. All of a sudden everything became quiet. Lisa's humming stopped and the TV froze. The lights started flickering and the windows exploded throwing millions of tiny pieces of broken glass around the room. Dean covered his face to hide it from the pieces and when everything got quiet again, he looked around to see the reason why this happened. There, on the sofa right next to him, he saw a man in his thirties, he was dressed properly and had eyes with the color of sunshine going through a glass of whiskey. His hair was blondish and he was smiling.
"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing in my house?
"Heya Dean-o, how you doin'?" said the blond guy taking a chocolate candy out of his pocket.
"I asked you something! Answer me!" Dean said as he stood up and looked down at the other guy.
"Dont stress yourself, its bad for the skin. You may know me by many names, the most popular is....Gabriel, the archangel." said Gabriel eating his candy. Dean looked at him like he was crazy.
"Excuse me?" He asked.
"I'm an archangel. Gabriel the archangel." He said slowly as if he was saying it to a 5 year old kid.
"No, you're crazy..."
"That makes two of us." Gabriel muttered under his breath quietly.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean snapped.
Gabriel shook his head, "Nothing."
"But me and you need to have a little talk, don't we Dean-o?" Gabriel said jumping off the couch and walking in between Dean and the frozen TV screen. It was that moment Dean realized this was a dream, he took a deep breath, this was all just a dream... He wasn't truly happy.
"About what?" Dean asks.
"You and my brother Cassie..." He replies.
"Who?" Dean said confused as hell. Gabe looks at him confused.
"He hasn't shown himself yet." Gabe said in awe.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asked standing up starting to get angry with this confusing conversation.
"Wow, I would of thought he would have giving the huge crush he has on you," Gabriel says ignoring what Dean is saying. "Which reminds me... Stay away from Castiel."
"I don't even know who "Castiel" is!" Dean snapped. Gabriel gave him the most serious look he's ever seen on someone.
"Just stay away... Things could get really bad if you don't." And with that Gabe was gone. The TV was on again and he heard the light hums from Lisa, he heard foot steps come up behind him.
"Dean do you want a beer?"

Dean jerked up sweaty and breathing heavily. He had another dream, But it felt so real. He thought to him self. So, so real. Dean got out of the bed and went to the bathroom where he put his hands around the sink and stared in his own reflection. What the hell is going on with me? Am i going crazy? He thought as he washed his face and brushed his teeth. I have to talk to Sammy, maybe he knows how to help. Then again, he doesnt want to talk to me. Dean had no idea how to make Sammy listen to him after the conversation they had last night. But he was going to try anyway. While walking down the stairs he heard silent conversation coming from the kitchen and saw Sam and Jess standing face to face with Sam's hand on Jess' stomach. Dean coughed to get their attention and Jess blushed.
"Jess...can i talk to Sam for a minute?" Dean said with a small smile.
"Umm..yeah sure, i was going to call Marie anyway" and with that Jess left the room.
"Sammy..." started Dean but then stopped. What was he going to say? Sammy wouldnt believe me. "I wanted to talk about last night...."
"There is nothing to talk about, Dean" said Sam as he turned around to grab a cup and pour some coffee.
"Yes there is, damn you Sam! Why cant you understand? I did it to save you! I dont expect you to love me for it but i dont want you to act like a child!" Dean hardly kept his anger here.
"What do you want me do to Dean? Give you a hug and say thank you? Well thank you for keeping this from me all these years! If you told me earlier maybe i wouldnt act so childish!" Sam was hardly controling himself as well. "If thats all, Dean, i would like to have breakfast now"
Dammit Sammy,why are you making this so hard for me? Dean thought as he took a deep breath.
Finally, he decided to go ahead and tell the truth.
"Look Sammy, what i wanted to talk about wasnt about last night. Its been happening a few days now....i have hallucinations and i think im going nuts." said Dean in one breath. Sam just looked at him without saying anything.
"Dude, im not joking about this! I saw our dead father in the bar last night, i had the weird dream the night before that, he even wrote on my mirror while i took a shower!" said Dean while watching Sam who started laughing.
"Dad wrote on the mirror while you took a shower? Yeah very funny Dean"
"Im not joking Sam, i think im going insane and i need your help"
"Well i think you need a doctor, Dean, i cant help you."
"No, no doctors, i can go on with that without doctors."
"Whatever you say, man"
Dean went to the fridge and took a beer while Jess walked in and server the pancakes. After breakfast Dean had his laptop on the kitchen table checking his emails. He had a few about cars he had to repair. He answered to the emails and looked up to ask Jess for a beer while answering the last one.
"Hey Jess, can you pass me a beer, please?" said Dean.
"Sure. Here you go, son."
Dean froze. He had the look of pure horror on his face when he looked up and saw John holding Jess' throat and holding a knife pointed at her.
"What? Not gonna thank your old man? Kids these days are not very polite." said John with a chuckle. "Maybe this pretty lady will change your mind" with that John slightly slid the knife on Jess' throat and there was a small wound with blood dropping from it.
"Leave Jess alone, you son of a bitch! She has nothing to do with this!" yelled Dean as he jerked up and grabbed a knife as well.
"You think you can kill me again? I'm already dead!" John started laughing and made a cut on Jess' arm. Dean herd her sobbing as the blood started dyeing her dress.
Dean walked towards John. He got the blade into the air and just when he was about to stab that son of a bitch, he heard someone yelling at him.
"Dean! What the hell are you doing?" Sam quickly ran and took the knife away from Dean and shaked his shoulders.
"Sammy...." whispered Dean "Maybe i really need a doctor" and with that Dean fell on his knees and let the tears fall down his cheeks.

Hey guys,
I really hope you are enjoying this fanfic because we have some great ideas for the next chapters, i would be really happy if you guys like the story so please let me know in the comments what you think!
-Vili and Kayla 💝💕