Chapter 11

"Castiel?" Was the first thing Cas heard when he returned to heaven.
"Gabriel." Cas said trying to hide his distress and failing.
"What is wrong, Cas?" Gabriel asked. Cas heart almost broke at the word, Cas... Dean called him that.
"You were right, Brother... Humans manipulate and trick." He replied. He saw a glimpse of something in Gabe's eyes, but couldn't quite make it out.
"I'm sorry..." Gabe said.
"I'd like to discuss business with Raphael, if you excuse me." And with that he walked away.

"Castiel I realize that this is what you think is best, but is it truly what Dean Winchester needs right now?"
"Yes Raphael, I don't think Dean Winchester needs me anymore-"
"But this is the most troubling time of his life, are you sure he does not need you?" Cas thought about that for a second...
"Yes... He has Lisa now."
"Well then, if it's what you truly believe then I will trust your judgment." Raphael replied.

2 Months Later
It has been 2 months since Castiel got a new human to protect... Taylor Genier, who turned out to unfortunately be one of Dean's nurses... So Cas saw Dean everyday... How much he was suffering and hurting. But he didn't need Cas... He had Sam, Jess, Lisa, and Ben a whole family of humans that could help him... He didn't want Cas.
Cas was protecting Taylor Genier as the actions of her husband put her in danger.

Taylor walked through the door with a bag of groceries in hand for supper.
"Steven, I'm home." She called out. In response she heard a groan her stomach dropped at the sound. She walked into the living room to see him slumped over a chair with a empty bottle of whiskey in hand, just what Taylor thought... He was drunk again.
"Um, I got stuff for pot roast for dinner..." She said trying to keep him on the good side. But that backfired as he threw the empty bottle of liquor at the wall beside him.
"I don't want no damn pot roast!" He yelled and got up. Taylor took a step back at the movement.
"Uh, we have pizza in the freezer i-if you want that..." She trailed off as he looked at her with disgust.
"Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot have?" He spitted out and started walking towards Taylor.
"I-I'm-" she was cut off by a slap in the face. The pain in her cheek was spreading fast as she took a step back.
"What are you? Huh?" he kept asking as he slapped her other cheek. She felt the tears running down but she kept quiet. Taylor knew that her husband got angrier when she screamed in pain.
"Slutty little whore. You are no one! You would be living on the street if it wasnt me! I took you home because of pity! You think i dont know what you do when im not home? I know all about Jack! But you know what? I've had enough!" Steven pulled her hair and leaned to whisper in her ear.
"I have never heard you to moan my name the way you do Jack's, but that can change, right?" he pushed her to the wall and she hit her head. There was a silent moan of pain when Steven grabbed her hands and locked them above her head while ripping her clothes off with his free hand.
"Thats right, i can do better than Jack. I've had sex more times than you could imagine-" he didnt continue because at that moment his lips crashed to Taylor's. She could taste the alcohol, and blood when he bit her lip.
"Ouch" Taylor tried to pull away but Steven didnt let go. He hit her a few more times and Taylor had bruises all over her face, her nose was bleeding and there was a wound on her cheek bone. Steven didnt bother with her anymore and left her fall on the floor. Her clothes half ripped off. He started kicking her in the head, chest, legs, wherever he could reach.
"Bitch" Said Steven and spit on Taylor.
Suddenly a hand grabbed Steven and threw him in the air. He hit the opposite wall and he fell on the ground unconscious.
"Wh-Who are you?" asked Taylor with fear in her eyes.
Castiel didnt say anything, he just kneeled down, healed the woman and made her fall asleep erasing her memories.