"My heart is beating fa-" He whispered, placing his hand on his chest.

"Jeffrey lay down," I said.

"I love you Emma" Jeffrey whispered and narrowed his eyes in pain.

"Should I call an ambulance?" I asked, holding his hand. 

"No it's probably a panic attack," He said and breathed out heavily. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, placing a towel under his neck. 

"Yeah," He said, closing his eyes.

After laying down on the floor for some minutes, Jeffrey decided to push himself up. 

"Be careful!" I said, helping Jeffrey, placing my arm around his waist. 

"The bedroom" He whispered as he started walking.

--

Jeffrey's POV

"You should stay in bed today," Emma said, placing a kiss on my forehead. 

"You're probably right," I said, rubbing the insides of her thighs.

"You scared me last night," She said, placing her legs around my waist.

"I'm sorry darlin... I don't know what happened," I said and sighed. 

"Stop being so hard on yourself, you know I love you" Emma replied. 

"I know, I'm just tired, stressed out and I have not been myself lately," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. 

"Are you happy Jeffrey?" Emma asked, looking at me. 

"What?" I replied, looking at her. 

"You know, are you happy with me?" She asked and sat up. 

"Of course, I love you" I stated, placing a soft kiss on her lips. 

"We should sell this place!" I said, looking around. 

"Why?" Emma asked, looking at me with a worried look on her face.

"I want to buy a house, get away from this town," I said, wrapping my arms around her. 

"Jeffrey you used hours of work to make this place perfect for us and the other renters," Emma said, covering her body with sheets. 

"Your grandfather owned this place Jeffrey" Emma whispered. 

"I want us to have a home together, right now we live together, but in two apartments, it doesn't work out. I'm not your landlord anymore, I'm your boyfriend Emma" I said, rubbing her stomach.

"I know, I just love this place so much Jeffrey" Emma sighed, leaning her face against my bare chest. 

"If you don't want to leave it's fine" I replied, closing my eyes. 

"I just want to be with you" Emma said and chuckled. 

"Does it hurt?" Emma suddenly asked, looking down at my hands. "Not anymore" I replied, not wanting to talk about yesterday actions with Jason.