Chapter 38

Hinami and Haley both cried when I told them the news. I reassured them that no matter what I'd always stay in touch, and I'd come visit whenever I could.

There was a silver lining to my departure however, it meant that Hinami could have my apartment. She'd recently secured a job at Long Island as a waitress and the rent was pretty cheap. The offer only made Hinami cry more as she hugged me tightly, muttering how thankful she was.

It brought tears to my eyes knowing that there were people who would miss me.

The rest of the day passed by way too soon and before I knew it I was at the airport. Everyone I loved surrounded me. Everyone except Eisuke. I wouldn't let it bring me down though, I didn't want my last memory of my home country to be depressing.

"We'll miss ya kid," Mamoru stated, a sad look played on his face as he briefly hugged me.

"Yeah, don't forget us, okay?" Baba spoke softly. He had a small smile on his face as he took my hand and kissed my knuckles.

Still as charming as ever.

"There's no way she could forget us," Ota said confidently. "But you be a good girl without us okay?"

"Pft. Just don't cause any trouble, we can't come all the way over there to rescue you," Soryu warned me before pressing his lips into a thin line.

I turned to look at Hinami and Haley, my vision now becoming blurry.

Oh god, was I crying?  

"We'll always be with you okay? Just text or call." Haley reminded me with a small reassuring smile.

"You'll knock 'em dead, and become the superstar we all know you are, just don't forget us." Hinami said tearfully, "don't forget the memories."

I let my tears flow freely as the group surrounded me in a hug.

"Good luck," they all whispered at various times.

"Flight number 206 to Los Angeles International Airport is now ready for boarding. Could all passengers please make their way to gate number 21, thank you." The electronic voice announced.

This was it.

I reluctantly broke away from the group hug and picked up my carry on bag.

"I'll message you guys as soon as I get to my apartment, okay?"

They all nodded.

"Goodbye," I whispered. I turned on my heel and walked to gate number 21 just like instructed. I could feel eyes on me all the way until I rounded the corner and walked to the plane.

------------------------------
Hey guys,

Sorry for the short chapter but I leaving it here seemed like the perfect place to end the chapter.

If you liked it please let me know by voting, commenting or even messaging me! ☺️

Another little reminder- I have just published a KBTBB One Shot book, so go check it out and request a one shot!

See you soon!
XOX