Chapter 33

For my last performance I'd chosen a dark grey peplum top with lace details, black skinny jeans and black high heels. I winged out my liner and applied a nude pink lipstick.

After my name was called I walked up onto the stage. Waiting for me was an acoustic guitar next to a tall wooden stool. I smiled to the crowd after taking my seat and adjusting the mic.

Throughout the song my eyes drifted back to Eisuke who looked back at me with wonder. The small smirk that appeared on his face sent my heart racing and I had to look away to hide the grin it caused.

Was this Eisuke's alter ego and or something? Why was he even here?

I wondered to myself as I walked offstage, leaving the crowd cheering behind me.

10 minutes later the last 3 of us stood on stage, holding hands as we waited for the results.

"The contestant in 3rd place is.. Number 11." I smiled and clapped in a mixture of relief and happiness for my fellow student. "Second place goes to contestant number 37." I immediately turned to hug Hiro.

Is this even real life?

"Meaning the winner of this years competition is contestant number 38- Sakura Itoh!" The crowd immediately broke out into a buzz of cheers and applause.

Just as I brought my hands down from my mouth a hand spun my body round and I came crashing into two bodies in a tight embrace. Knowing straight away who the bodies belonged to I hugged them back muttering how thankful I was for their help.

I stepped back to catch my breath but broke out into a giggle when Baba hugged me- lifting me quite a few inches off the ground. He set me down giving the rest of the guys a chance to congratulate me, Ota's arm found its way onto my shoulders, "great performance, thanks for the inspiration." He told me, giving me a mischievous smile when I regarded him with a questioning look.

After its removed his arm I felt a large hand pat my head "you did good kiddo." Even Soryu gave me a small smile and an approving nod.

I was beyond happy, until I noticed Eisuke eyeing me from a few feet away on the stage. By this point the crowd had quietened down and everyone followed my gaze to 'The King'. Feeling Baba's hand give me a little push towards him I gulped. All the happiness had suddenly drained out of me and was now replaced by a sickening nervousness.

This was the first time I'd seen him in weeks. His harsh words from the last time I'd seen him repeated in my head and I hesitated.

What was he going to say? What would I say? What did I want him to say?

I asked myself. But I knew there was only one way to find out.

------------------------------
Oooh.... What's gonna happen??

You'll have to wait and see- which probably won't be long. I write when I'm excited about the story and I'm pretty excited by all of this so.. ;)

Also check out Ciara Catalla, this cover is amazing! And she deserves all the love she can get!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

See you soon,
XOX

Chasing Unexpected Love|| (Eisuke) KBTBB Fanfic ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara