chapter 4

The next morning I woke up later than usual. I quickly dressed in a sheer white blouse, denim jeans, a small gold chain necklace, flats and grabbed my handbag. Thankful that today was only a half day at school and then I could go to work. I stepped out of my room and found Eisuke sitting at the dining table. "Good morning," I smiled towards him.

"Coffee, two sugars lots of milk," he demanded distractedly.

Hm. Must be some pretty important paperwork. Whatever.

I walked off into the kitchen and made Eisuke's coffee.

"Here you go Mr. Ichinomiya," I bowed slightly as I placed the small china cup next to him on the table, he nodded in what I assumed was appreciation. I turned to leave, as I neared the door Eisuke told me he'd arranged for his chauffeur to take me to school, I thanked him before leaving the penthouse and heading down and outside to meet Eisuke's chauffer.

I'd asked to be dropped off around the corner in front of a small coffee shop where I bought two doughnuts and two cups of coffee for me and Hinami. I walked around the corner and as soon as I stepped foot onto school grounds I was greeted by a screaming Hinami, she hugged me tightly; almost knocking our breakfast out of my hands.

"Hinami... can't.... breath," I chocked out and laughed when she let go of me.

"Sorry," she laughed nervously and gladly took the breakfast I'd offered her, "thanks," she smiled.

"No problem," I took a sip of my coffee and looked at her questioningly, "what was that all about?" I asked nodding my head behind us to the gates. We started walking into school and around the halls to the recording rooms.

"Are you kidding? haven't you seen the front page of like any newspaper today?" you she almost shrieked in shock, I bite my lip guiltily.

"Uhm.. no sorry..." I replied awkwardly. She opened her bag and passed me the newspaper that she must have been reading while waiting for me. I threw my now empty cup into a bin and took the newspaper from her. I stopped in my tracks the second I saw the headline 'Ichinomiya's getting serious?' was the headline and the photo beneath it was of him and I at the I.V.C's last night.

NO! THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE NEWSPAPER.

"Sakura.... Sakura." The sound of Hinami brought me out of my panic.

"I- umm...." I had no idea what to say. Hinami looped her arm through mine and dragged me to the recording room a few doors ahead.

"Sooo... how long were you going to keep this a secret?" she asked excitedly.

"Umm well.." I couldn't even think of what to stay before hinami spoke again.

"Is that why you always said you disliked him? To throw everyone else off?" she smirked and winked while elbowing me in the ribs.

"Oh hehe yeah," I said forcing a laugh. Of course I couldn't tell her how we really met.

'He bought me at a black-market auction and now I need to pretend to be his girlfriend. I knew you'd understand Hinami, you're such a great friend.'

Yeah. That is SO not going to happen. I smiled to her and she rested her head in her hand.

"How did you two meet? I want to know everything." She sighed dreamily and I immediately thought about how much Hinami deserved a good guy that'd take care of her.

"It's only been a few weeks... We met when I bumped into him in the lobby of his hotel... Yeah-" I chuckled to make it seem like I wasn't totally lying to her face, "I work part time at a shop near Tres Spades and decided to go in and check out the lobby before I went home. I bumped into him and one of his fangirls pulled me back by my hair, he helped me up and it just kinda blossomed from there." I inwardly congratulated myself on how believable that sounded to my own ears but if Hinami believed it was what really mattered. A smile spread across her cheeks and I silently sighed in relief.