Chapter 3

As soon as I stepped into the lounge I had five pairs of eyes glued to me; they all looked shocked by my appearance. "Uhm, I-is everything okay?" I asked in a shy voice, confused as to why they were all staring at me. 
     "Hm," Eisuke let slip an approving smirk, "that will have to do for my girlfriend," he said into the quiet room. I noticed everyone turn to Eisuke with a dumbstruck expression, well, everyone except for Soryu.
     Hm, he must already know about this whole thing.

"But boss... I didn't even get a chance to woo her yet," Baba whined in a half joking tone. 
     "Shut up Baba." Eisuke said in an already annoyed voice, "you must be stupid to thing I'd go for someone as common as her. This is just until my father leaves after visiting." 
     "Mr Ichinomiya is visiting?" Ota asked in his usual cheery voice. I stood in silence as Eisuke explained what was happening and everyone gave him their sympathy, even I glanced at him apologetically. An awkward silence settled over the room until Eisuke spoke again. 
     "You better make this believable," he told me in a stern voice before walking to the elevator, giving my no choice but to follow him. When in the elevator he tilted his head down to me. "I'll be doing the talking, all you need to do is be polite and stay by my side," I nodded in understanding, the doors opened and dazzling lights hit me, it took me a moment but I soon adjusted to it. Eisuke placed his hand on the small of my back and my heart immediately sped up. I took a deep breath and shook it off as Eisuke guided me out of the elevator and into the room filled with men and woman in suits and long, elegant dresses. I smiled lightly as a crowd of people gathered around us.
     "Mr Ichinomiya, who's this woman," a reporter shouted out. 
     "Yeah, she's gorgeous," another agreed while taking photos of us, he grinned and wrapped his arm around my waist; pulling me closer; I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. 
     "This is my girlfriend, Sakura Itoh," he told them. He glanced down at me urging me to say something, I gulped and nervously turned to the cameras. 
     "G-good evening," I said to them. I didn't know what I had done wrong but after the paparazzi left he gave me a stern look, I bite the inside of my cheek and looked down. 
     "What do you want to drink? You're too nervous," he asked bluntly. 
     "U-uhm, I don't know... I'm not a big drinker." He stood looking at me blankly, before walking past me and to the bar in the corner. I sighed, thankful that I could have a moment of peace. But it was short lived because after less than a minute a familiar man walked up to me with a smile. He stood before me and took my hand; kissing it softly. 
     "Good evening sweetheart," he said coolly. 
     "Naoki?" I asked. 
     "You remembered me.. Great," he laughed and my heart skipped a beat. He looked amazing in his clean black and white suit and I felt myself blush when his eyes traveled up and down my body. 
     "I must say Mr Ichinomiya has exquisite taste, you look stunning." I looked up at him with a shy smile. 
     "Thank you," I mumbled, before an arm slid around my waist and pulled me closer to a much taller, firm body. I looked up to meet the cold gaze of Eisuke. 
     "Who's this?" He asked me, completely ignoring Naoki. 
     "H-he's a friend," I lied. 
     Well done, Sakura. You couldn't make that sound anymore like a lie, even if you wanted to.

"I should go, it was lovely seeing you again," Naoki winked at me before he left. I stared after him but lost him in the crowd. Before I could do so much as to collect my thoughts Eisuke dragged me to a door next to the bar.
     "White rabbit," he said to the bartender, who then opened the door for us, revealing an empty room; all walls made of mirrors.  He pushed one and walked into an elevator that was behind it, I followed him in and just as the door closed he cornered me, placing his arm just above my head and bringing his face so close to mine our noses were almost touching. I gulped and stared into his surprisingly gorgeous eyes. 
     "You may not be my real girlfriend but in the eyes of the public you are. I don't want you talking to any other men when in public. Do you understand?" he asked in a calm but angry voice, I could do nothing but nod. He straightened back up and smirked, I looked away and tried to calm my thumping heart.
     hy is my heart racing? 'Yoouu like himm' my internal voice sang what? No. I can't like him that's ridiculous. It's obviously just because he was so close.... And so I timidating. 

"And don't you dare fall for me," he said without looking at me. I frowned at his last comment. 
     How big is this guys ego?! 
     "Not going to be a problem,"  t
he doors opened moments after and I walked behind Eisuke to the booth where everyone, apart from Mamuro, was sitting watching the auctions. "Hey, Ota isn't that one of your paintings?" I turned and whispered to him. 
     "Yeah," he replied sounding completely disinterested. 
     "What? Aren't you bothered at all that someone is selling one of your paintings?" I'd hate if someone sold my painting... Well I mean I can't paint, but if I did.
     "What others do with my pieces is up to them, my pet." I scrunched my mouth to one side and turned back to the front, nodding slightly. After a while Eisuke wrapped his hand around my upper arm and pulled me up as he stood. 
     "We're going back to the penthouse," he told the guys before taking me back to the penthouse. I walked up to Eisuke's suit and noticed a shiny black piano in the far corner of the room. 
     "Hey Eisuke," I called out knowing he'd already gone to his room. He came out seconds later, having taken of his suit jacket and vest he looked much less formal. 
     "What is it?" He asked with his arms crossed as I walked over to the piano. 
     "Do you mind?" 
     "Whatever," he said in a disinterested tone. I grinned and hurriedly walked to the piano, I sat down and felt over the keys before I started playing one of my favourite songs; 'Waves' by Mr Probz. I was never shy when it came to singing or playing an instrument so the fact that Eisuke was in the living room too, now at the table on his laptop, didn't bother me at all, so I sung. 

Eisuke's POV

I sat quietly looking at the plans and paperwork for my next hotel which was to be built in Dubai. I was deep in thought until the most beautiful singing voice hit my ears, I was reluctant to believe it belonged to Sakura so I looked over to her. She sat with her back to me playing and singing to a song I'd never heard before. After it ended she looked at me over her shoulder, I clenched my jaw hoping she hadn't noticed me staring. 
     "Oh... Uhm sorry, did I disturb you?" She asked and I studied her for a moment. 
     "Not at all." She smiled and turned back to the piano. 
     "Where did you learn to play and sing like that?" I asked curiously, shutting my laptop and walking closer. 
     "Ever since I was young I always had a special talent when it came to music."
     "Makes sense with you attending a school for the musically gifted." I undid the first few buttons of my shirt to get more comfortable as I leaned against the wall next to the piano, studying Sakura. "Play me Bach in G minor," I said with a smug smirk on my face not expecting her to know the classical piece, she nodded once and began playing. I was more than a little surprised that she knew that piece of music. After she ended it I nodded in approval, "how about Fantasia Impromptu?" I asked, she didn't reply but instead began playing, her fingers moved swiftly over the keys. I had to give her credit, she was talented.

Sakura's POV

It was obvious that Eisuke wasn't expecting me to know either of the classical pieces he asked me to play, I could tell by the raised eyebrows and smirk he held while watching me. About half way through the song the doors to the suite burst open and I stopped abruptly; turning round to see who'd entered the room. 
     "Sakura, that was you?" Baba and Ota said simultaneously. 
     "What are you two doing here?" Eisuke asked with a frown on his face. 
     "Well boss.." Baba trailed off, grinning and scratching the back of his neck, Ota shook his head and rolled his eyes. 
     "We just came back from the auctions and we heard the music and wanted to check it out," Ota explained. I giggled a little at their obvious nervousness... Well Baba's at least. 
     Was Eisuke really THAT intimidating? 

"You play beautifully, I wish I could play like that, " Ota added the last part a little quieter. 
     "Thanks, but can't you play? I mean you are an artist... Shouldn't you be good at all the fine arts?" I spoke softly as I stood up from the seat I had previously been sat on. 
     "Pffft." Baba was having trouble holding back the laughter, I looked between the three men; Eisuke held an amused smirk; Baba was holding back his laughter and Ota was pouting. 
     "Music and art are nothing alike," he said before turning on his heels and leaving. 
     "Was it something I said?" I asked both Eisuke and Baba. 
     "Ota's a little tone deaf," Baba explained. My eyebrows raised in surprise. 
     "Oh..." I trailed off feeling bad that I'd brought it, unintentionally. 
     "Well goodnight," Baba said and left, closing the door behind him, I smiled to him before he closed it and I then turned to Eisuke.
     "Goodnight," I said softly and bowed slightly, he watched me leave and I closed the door to my room. I showered and was surprised to find the wardrobe filled with my clothes, I put on some pajamas and hung the dress up before climbing into bed and soon falling asleep.

------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter! I'd like to give a shoutout to Mandy18011 and Rose_Punk_Rock who were the first two people to vote for my story! Thank you!! ☺️☺️