Chapter 6

Sakura's POV

As the phone continued to ring I walked over to the wide window on the opposite side of the lounge. Cars moved below- looking like colorful dots- taking people to school and work. My thoughts were interrupted by the voice that came through the phone that I held to my ear.

"Good morning, sweetheart," the voice said in the best morning voice I'd ever heard. I gulped, thinking of the only person who called me by that nickname.

"Naoki?" I asked.

"Someone else calls you sweetheart?" he asked, sounding amused and a little protective.

"What? N-no," I replied defensively, "why is your number in my bag?"

"Huh..." He trailed off sounding as though he was deep in thought. It took him a moment to register my question; which I found amusing. "Well, you seem like the type of girl that would like to say thank you to the man that saved her." I stood for a second in shock.

Was this the stranger that Mamoru said brought me to the penthouse?

"You were the one that brought me home- I mean to the penthouse?"

"That's me. Your knight in shining armour," he announced proudly.

"Thank you so much," I said with a smile, "how can I make it up to you?"

"Let me take you out on a date. Tonight, shall we say seven?" I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

He made sure you were safe, what's stopping you?

I asked myself then one person came to mind. Eisuke. He surely wouldn't be happy if I went out on a date. Naoki's voice brought me out of my thoughts for the second time this morning.

"Well... What do you say?" He asked cautiously. I sighed.

"Okay, where should I meet you?"

"In the lobby. I'll pick you up from the hotel," he replied trying to hide his obvious excitement. I could guarantee he was smiling that, gorgeous smile. I thought dreamily.

"Okay, seven o'clock in the lobby. Got it." I grinned and after saying our goodbyes we both hung up.

------------------------------

Soryu's POV

I woke up early today, I showered and slicked my hair back as usual before getting dressed. I had a busy schedule today; I needed to take care of business back at the Ice Dragon's head quarters, then start preparing for Eisuke's fathers visit next week. I walked out of my suit and down the hall to the main lounge, but my steps instinctively got quieter when I heard a voice in the living room. The woman seemed to be on the phone to someone; not seeing the need to intervene I silently walked into the kitchen. I took out a bottle of water from the fridge when I overheard part of the woman's conversation. I stood still by the door trying to catch as much of whatever it was she was talking about as possible. 

'Seven o'clock in the lobby' huh? Is she going on a date?

Moments after saying goodbye into the phone she walked into the kitchen. Her eyes widened when she walked in to find me standing just next to the door.

"Oh hey Sor," she greeted cheerfully and I inwardly groaned.

Ugh. Not her as well with the nicknames.

"Sor?" I questioned.

"Yeah. It's cute," she giggled and I found myself smiling slightly as she walked past me and to the fridge.

"So.." I started, unsure how to approach the conversation about her phone call. "What was that phone call about?" I finally settled. Her body tensed for a second and she stepped back from the fridge; holding eggs along with a few other ingredients.

"Oh just a friend," she replied simply.

"Better not be a guy friend. Eisuke wouldn't take to well to you going on dates behind his back," I told her; sensing something was off. She laughed nervously.

"Of course not.. Anyway, you want an omelette?" She asked and looked up at me, I looked down at her for a moment; studying her; I could tell she was getting slightly nervous under my gaze so I nodded and began making two cups of coffee.

After we'd both eaten breakfast I checked the time and excused myself. I hurried down to the lobby and outside where I found my black Bentley waiting for me. I got in and drove to the Ice Dragon's headquarters.    

------------------------------

Sakura's POV

After Soryu left I took our dishes in and started to clean up. Realizing I'd forgotten to call Hinami I picked my phone up and turned it on.

3 missed calls and 2 texts, this can't be good.

"Hey Hinami, sorry I forgot to call." I typed and pressed the send button. Her reply came moments later.

"Where are you?"

"At home, I wasn't feeling too well."

"Oh.. Hope you're okay." I received the text and as soon as I'd read it another one came through. "You know you're all over the front page again, right? The populars have been looking for you." I gulped. 'The populars', they were the rich, pretty girls of our school. Mess with them and your place at the college would be on the line.

This isn't good.

"Why are they looking for me?" I asked, feeling dread build up in the pit of my stomach.

"I don't know. They came up to me before class asking where you were; something about Eisuke? They didn't sound happy at all."

Oh no.

"Okay, well I'll not be in the rest of the week because I don't have class so I'll see you next week."

"Okay, see you then have a good day! "

"You too. :)"

I tuned my phone off and put it back in my bag. I sighed and walked back upstairs feeling bored. When I opened the door I saw Eisuke sat on the couch reading the newspaper with a smirk, he looked up and chuckled slightly.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing." Came his reply and he flipped to the next and first page of the newspaper. Then it hit me. He was looking at the front page. I walked over and sat next to him on the couch; I waited for a few silent seconds then snatched the newspaper out of his hands. I giggled and closed it to look at the front page,  but all I read was the headline 'The King's sticking to one' before I was pushed back on the couch. The newspaper was taken out of my hands and thrown onto the floor. Moving became a challenge with one of Eisuke's hands holding both of mine above my head- pinning me to the couch- and him straddling me. I gulped and my heart raced when our eyes connected.

"You shouldn't take things out of my hands, I'll have to punish you," he said in a low husky voice while wearing his usual smirk.

I gasped lowly and my lip trembled, worry taking over me as my mind wondered what he was going to do.

"P-please don't. I'm sorry, I won't do it again," I stuttered in a low voice. He said nothing; just looked down at me with a smirk. Then he started to lean closer.

------------------------------

Hey guys!

I feel like it's been a while so I wanted to update :)

I'd like to say sorry the late update. I've been really busy with homework and stuff but its my easter holiday in two weeks (I think) so I'll probably update then, you guys jelly? IM GOING TO SPAIN AS PART OF MY BIRTHDAY PREZZIE!!!!!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!1!!!1! XD  Lol sorry about that.

I'd also like to say a HUUUUGE thank you to you guys, the comments, votes and views are the reason I do this! :D so a huge thanks to my 109 views and to everyone who's voted and commented.

Please remember to vote and comment to let me know your thoughts.

Thanks you ! <3