Chapter 28

Saturday morning was one of leisure, I washed my hair and let it dry naturally while I did some more practice. After a little while the doorbell rung and I frowned.

It couldn't be five o' clock already.

I walked to the front door and opened it to find Haley and Hinami waiting, arms filled with snacks, pillows,  blankets and a bag- presumably filled with clothes- strapped to their backs. I smiled as I opened the door wider to let them both in.

"Excuse the mess, I was practicing and lost track of time."

"Don't worry about it," Hinami shook her head as she carried the pillows and blankets to the bedroom.

"This place is so cute," Haley said after inspecting the open plan living room.

"Thanks, just put the snacks here," I replied as I cleared a space on the coffee table. "Come, I'll show you my room," I told her while beckoning her to follow me down the hall, past the bathroom and to my room.

I smiled to myself as I let myself fall back onto the bed, a sink in the mattress to my left and then my right caused my grin to grow.

"Thanks for helping me get ready girl."

"Don't mention it, what're friends for?"

I nodded and pushed myself up from the bed. Sitting up I stretched and crossed my legs.

"You guys have free reign over my hair, makeup and clothes; just remember it's a fancy restaurant  meaning they're probably spending thousands on this meal and I need to look presentable." I chuckled warily.

"Oh come on, give us some credit." Hinami laughed. I couldn't help but shake my head and roll with my eyes.

"Yeah, I think I brush up quite nicely. You guys are in for a treat tonight." Haley warned playfully.

"Oh sh. Now. Work your magic guys, I am your blank canvas."

*

Both girls had wasted no time in springing into action. After what felt like forever I was finally granted access to the full length mirror that the girls had so kindly covered to hide my reflection.

Wow.

The reflection that greeted me was beautiful in a very natural looking way.

Back and forth arguing about what I should wear ended in a dress that Eisuke had bought me but I'd never had the chance to wear. The girls didn't need to know that though.

It was a navy dress that flared out from the waist down with a completely white lace back paired with a pair of white heels.

After dressing me up Hinami took it upon herself to do my hair, curling it before taking a small clip and pinning the front parts of my- now mid-back length- hair up. She seriously was talented.

While Hinami had been busy with my hair Haley did my makeup. She used creams and primers before applying a thin layer of foundation then got to work contouring and highlighting. Then she begun doing a natural smokey eye before adding winged liner and a small strip of fake lashes my lips had been another topic of debate; red or pink.

It was a unanimous vote on a light matte pink when we all agreed that we wanted to keep my eyes the focus.

So here I stood looking at myself in awe. Haley and Hinami stood behind me like proud parents before high-fiving each other.

"Thank you so much!" I grinned and pulled them both into a hug which they immediately returned.

I pulled back and took a deep breath. The clock on my nightstand told me that the guys would be outside any minute.

I had missed the guys so much.

I had to admit it, I'd grown attached to them.

"There's money and the menu for the local pizzeria attached to the fridge. I feel bad for leaving you guys in a messy apartment but make yourselves at home and have whatever you like in the kitchen." I told them both, "but will you guys walk me down?"

Both girls made duh expressions before speaking at the same time, "of course we will!" We all laughed and they pulled me in for another hug.

I was so grateful for these girls, I sighed happily, "oh don't forget your purse." Haley said as she checked I had everything that I could possibly need with me; phone and lipstick included.

I gladly took it from her and looked in the mirror one last time, Haley and Hinami stood in either side; smoothing down any creases in the dress and making sure I looked flawless.

"I think this calls for a photo," I announced while taking my phone out to take a few selfies of the three of us.

We locked the door to the apartment and Hinami put the key into her pocket.

"I promise you guys will get full details when I get home," I told them as we reached the front door where we could see a black limousine- complete with a chauffeur to open my door- waiting.

I opened the door before turning to them, "call me if anything happens," I told them before they waved me off and I walked over to the limousine.

------------------------------
Hey guys!

This was such a good chapter to write, I really hope you enjoyed it!

Please leave a like and comment; I love hearing your feedback!

See you soon guys!
Xox