Chapter 31

I stepped out of the changing room just as number 15 finished her performance. Since I'd be moving around a lot more in my next performance I chose a pair of ripped light denim skinny jeans, a red checked shirt and some black heeled boots. I applied some bold red lipstick and clipped the front sections of my hair back.

"Looking good," a deep voice spoke from behind me and appeared in my mirror. I smiled as I spun around in my chair.

"Hey number 37," I giggled.

"My names Hiro, I just wanted to say thank you and to wish you good luck."

"Don't mention it, I needed it just as much as you did," I smiled and hugged him. "Good luck." I nodded as the MC called Hiro's name.

I watched from behind the curtain as Hiro performed, leaving the crowd hollering when he finished.

I held my thumbs up as he walked beck over and I nervously awaited my que.

Once I'd been called up I walked on stage and took the microphone out of its stand.

The spotlight was a lot softer now and I flashed a grin down to the seats I knew were occupied by my closest friends. Everyone was clapping and cheering but it was all drowned out when I saw him.

Eisuke was sitting just meters away from me; watching me with intrigued eyes and an emotion I couldn't quite place. It had obviously taken him
a moment to realize I was looking straight back at him because he turned his face away to look at what must have been a very interesting part of the stage. The cheers died down and I regained my composure, giving a quick wave to the crowd I took my position.

The first few beats of the song played and I closed my eyes, opening them when I sung my first lines.

During the song I moved around the stage. It felt so natural, and the feeling of the crowd clapping and singing along was indescribable.

I'd glanced down at Eisuke a few times and my heart skipped a beat every time our eyes locked- even for a spit second.

I looked over the jumping crowd and gave a final wave before walking off stage.
------------------------------
Well damn. Who saw that coming? 😏

Anyone fancy another chapter tonight?

Check out 'Give It Up' by Ariana Grande & Elizabeth Gillies, I'm lovin' it! I couldn't find any covers by one person for this song so I just used the original. Just imagine it's only one girl singing. 😜

Also don't forget to vote and comment so I know if you guys are enjoying this.

See you soon guys,
XOX