46: You Got Your Wedding But You Lost Me

Katherine's Mom's Pov

I have had enough. I did use Harry to stop the upcoming war between two vampire races fine but now he was no more use to me and he was the trouble for the wedding of Katherine and Zayn.

So I had to get rid of him.

Katherine will come around, I know she will. Won't she?

I ordered Sir Niall and new Sir Louis to prepare Harry in a proper way to attend the wedding, let it be the last thing he will see before dying, seeing his beloved getting married to someone else. That was he would accept to die.

You asked for it Prince Harry.

Suddently the door of my room knocked I used magic to open it and there stood Niall and Louis holding our prisoner dressed in a formal suit chained on his wrists. Harry looked weak, dirt on his pale face, around his new golden eyes was red due to over crying and screaming. Sure he was begging for death now.

"Finally all ready. Take him to--"I started and guess who interrupted me rudely. Duh

"Wait let me say something. If you value her happiness you wouldnt do this, I dont care if you kill me but you cant force her to marry someone she doesnt want. Is that what you want to teach to your kingdom's people? That love is not allowed? Then I really wish to be dead to not see all this"Harry said and I spat on him angry slapping him.

"My daughter, My people, My kingdom, My rules and My way and noone will stop me. You will stand next to me to watch the bride and groom get married and get my blessings before your untimely death"I said and he looked down with threatening tears as he was held by Niall and Louis.

"Your Majesty...my apologied but he's right. Thats not wise ruling, arranged marriage is fine but you cant by force like this. You will ruin your image and Katherine...she will hate you forever"Niall said but I didnt care.

"Oh I think she already does hate you"Louis said and I gave him a dead glare and he shut up  Maybe she will hate me now but it pass on eventually I will wait.

"Quiet, take him to the great hall. I will join you shortly."I said before teleporting myself to my daughter's room hoping she was ready.

"The fuck are you doing here? Im dressed for the wedding, you fucking happy now?"Katherine snapped at me soon as she saw me from the mirror not turning to see me. She was angry. Well expected. But I couldnt but notice how beautiful she looked in her white dress. My girl was getting married to a nice king.

 My girl was getting married to a nice king

"You look so beautiful baby"I said to her and she didnt stop shouting at me.

"Oh cut the mommy talk, you may have the wedding that you want buy you have lost me. This shall be our last conversation. Leave me in any kingdom as far away from you. You ve taken everything from me, everything , my Harry."She said and that moment I felt a little taken back a pain in my heart. But it wont change anything, little girl didnt know what was best for her, she will learn to love Zayn once Harry was dead.

"You will thank me later Katherine. Im doing everything for your own good because I love you."I said and she replied with another counter.

"If you really loved me, the groom of this wedding would be someone else"She said and the door opened to reveal Elise a servant.

"The guests have come Your Majesty. Its time"Elise announced and Katherine scoffed starring at me sad and angry. Never seen her like this before.

"Then lets go. The Queen doesnt like waiting...lets get this shit over with"Katherine said as she walked out first before me to the Great Hall for the ceremony.

Everything was decorated so beautifully with white roses everywhere, garlands, little vampire maidens standing with bouquet of white roses smiling at us while we entered. Katherine walked gracefully her head down and I followed behind holding the train of her dress. In front of the handsome Zayn smiling at her but something was different in his smile, it wasnt his usual very very happy smile.

Was he having second thoughts? He loves Katherine right?

Cant help it now. Its too late for that.

When we made it to the altar, I gave Katherine's hand to Zayn who took it so I sat on my chair on the side next to the very own Harry who looked...unexpectedly happy. Woah changed his mind I see. Good for you.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are here to witness the union between King Zayn of Moonland and Princess Kat--"The priest was interrupted by...Niall? He wanted to say something ? Could it wait?

"Your honor wait..."Niall moved forward to the altar to where Zatherine was standing. He leaned towards Zayn , guessing he s telling him something.

"King Zayn's tunic is not ironed and not clean. This is Katherine's wedding it should be perfect. Wait here. Louis come with me for help please?"Niall said and everyone gasped in shock. What is going on?

"Hmm but I cant leave Prince Harry alone unsupervised?"Louis asked looking at me innocently. True I told him to watch Harry all the time that he didnt do anything crazy or against the wedding. So yeah.

"Well come with him then  Come on dont waste time."Niall said smiling at his new friend Louis as they both exit the hall with not only Zayn but Harry as well.

Dont take too long guys.

Niall's Pov

You might gave guessed it by now maybe or maybe not but Im not telling you yet what we re doind except this.

I said that this was Katherine's wedding it had to be perfect right? Well trust me that it exactly what we re doing. Risk worth taking bravery act.

(A/N: Oh oh Niall, Louis what are you guys doing? What do you think? So the end of the story is very near, how do you think it will end. After I Love You, I ll start writing a new story where I wrote the first chapter its called The Virgin, for a change its a Perrie Edwards and of course Harry again coz I cant write about anyone else than him.

Dedication: boroform OliviaKingJenner 😊😍 )