11: Gone Far

Katherine's Mom's Pov

Unbelievable.

What I have feared has become reality.

My Katherine ran away.

I thought she finally understood the importance of her staying hidden in Vampiria and only in the royal quarters but I guessed pushing her to marry King Zayn made her ignore all that that she couldnt take it. Well I didnt have a choice, he knew about her and me, he wanted to help us fight out enemies by taking her hand in marriage.

I ordered some armies to go around searching for Katherine and bring her back. They better find her, I couldnt lose my baby girl. Suddently, Nora's vision came back to my mind and tears streamed down my face. What if my baby will not return? She better not fall under enemies hands.

"Your Majesty! Its happening"All of a sudden, a very very worried Nora entered my room so I turned to look at her breathing heavily. What was happening? Was it about Katherine?

"Nora what did you see? Is it about the Princess?"I asked her and she nodded her head very slowly in fear. Oh no.

"If the Princess doesnt come back by herself Im afraid we have lost our Princess. The knights you have sent to find her wont find her, if she has to come back to Vampiria, she will by herself but thats the problem Your Majesty"Nora said worringly and I hissed getting tensed so I made Nora sit on a chair and I sat on another one in front of her.

"What do you mean? Whats the problem?"I asked her and she looked up at me giving me the most sorrowful look.

"She wont come back alone, remember what I told you, love is a dangerous thing in the Princess life. "Nora said and I gasped and started crying more and more. This shouldnt happen, no no no Katherine wouldnt do that. She wouldnt fall in love with one of our enemies. That was what I was scared the most, you know why?

Because my innocent daughter didnt know who was our enemies or allies. What if she fell in the wrong hands without knowing?

Wherever you are Katherine be strong, may your powers and our Vampiria light guide you and protect against any harm and mostly hide you from enemies.

Katherine's Pov

I couldn't believe I actually did it. I couldn't believe I actually did it. I couldn't believe I actually did it. Oh my god, oh my god, this was insane, Mother was gonna be so mad at me. Bruh who cares, if I go back she will make me marry that Moonland king which I absolutely didn't want so there was no way I was going back to Vampiria.

I was not going back.

I kept running and running and running until I realised how far I have gone, I even crossed the lake Niall and I used to hang out together. Damn I didn't have to tell goodbye to Niall, couldn't see him one last time. But I couldn't go back now, I was way too far.

Good thing I had my ring because it was really sunny, the sun rays made a nice scene in the nature, birds singing beautifully, flowers swaying, wow being stuck in Vampiria in closed walls I wasn't able to see how beautiful the nature. I mean I used to go out sometimes with Niall but it was only at the Lake but the place I was right now looked so beautiful with so beautiful flowers around the bushes. Was that called meadow I read in books? Wow!

I felt really thirsty right now, long time I didnt drink any blood and my throat started burning of thirst as I really needed to feed. Since I wasn't at home, the only way was to hunt for myself. I hoped I could find some animal somewhere here. I let my cravings for animal blood carry me away till I caught the mouth watering smell of... a deer. I opened my eyes at the direction of the scent as I started running vampire speed towards it. I spotted the deer as I stayed down into the bushes like a tigress waiting for the right time to launch myself at my prey. When I had my chance I launched myself at the deer catching it with my arms till it fell on the ground with me holding it till I sank my fangs on its neck first , I started sucking the blood , the more I craved for it I knew the deer felt weak which made me stronger. Damn it felt good. Havent fed for a long time, hunting was different than drinking from a fancy bottle, more adventurous of course. I knew it wasnt very Lady like of me or even less Princessy but you should know by now.

Im not your average Vampire Princess.

After I sucked the deer dry I continued running even more further away from Vampiria and to be honest I didnt even know where I was. I guessed I was already gone really far because none if this surroundings were familiar to me. I have never been here but I was happy the place looked beautiful, a meadow so I decided to lie down on the soft grass enjoying the place. What was I wearing? Oh I was still in a white dress, well the top was white and sleeveless but the bottom was some blue or grey I didnt know exactly, I was glad I didnt wear any heels, good think I was in boots, high black boots that didnt have heels so it was comfortable.

But when I thought I could be peaceful all alone by myself for sometimes, I heard some movements coming closer as footsteps hitting the ground were heard louder. I was sure knowing my Mother , she would have sent her best knights to come search for me and bring me back and I couldnt let that happen because then she will marry me to that King Zayn.

First time I was hiding from my own kin.

I got up and ran vampire speed climbing on a high tree so I could hide in the leaves. I hope they wouldnt find me. I gasped as I heard movements coming closer but from where I didnt know.

The movements stopped as I didnt hear anything except my breathing because I was scared a little so I thought it was safe to get down from the tree. But yes I thought it would be safe as I suddently felt being thrown on the floor and a tall body on top of menacingly holding my neck with two large hands as if he was gonna attack me.

"I never thought my prey would be so beautiful"I heard his really deep husky voice looking down at me as if I was a snack or should I say...human. What? Wait a second did he think as I was human?

Oh great now I was stuck with a red eyed vampire who thinks Im human. This cant be good.

(A/N: We all know who is that right? Finally. What do you think will happen next? Nora, the vampire that has visions is played by the beautiful Vanessa Hudgens. She's quite important in this story .)