40: Good or Not So Good

IN NISTRILLA

Zayn's Pov

Everyone was fine and safe here, humans and vampires. I hoped it was the same in Vampiria, I knew Niall would not let anything happen to the White City no matter what. But let us not forget that there was a filthy red eyed Prince on the loose roaming the royal quarters probably sleeping with my fiancée whenever he gets the chance.

Man I hate this Prince Harry of Volterra.

How could Mother Queen trust him to lead the army with Niall and Katherine? He may be good, still believe he must be acting to be good but he was still a bloody red eyed! One day he would be out of control and there will be deads in Vampiria Im sure of it.

He will take my Katherine from me.

Let the war finish and I will be married to her once and for all.

"My King, over here"A soldier called me snapped out of my thoughts so I went to the walls looking where he pointed somewhere far towards to the north I think. It was not good at all.

"Isn't that the Volterra army marching to the White City My King?"He added and I nodded watching in shock and worries at the huge more than huge army non stop marching, a huuuuge army of red eyed, how will they defeat them.

Katherine, our only hope!

But will she cover all of them?

"Send a raven to Vampiria, let them know whats coming! We can only hope a miracle!"I ordered and the soldier did as said.

"The Princess will finish them, she can do it. We should have faith on her"Another soldier said and I sighed. Wish he was right.

"She's our only hope, remember our plan lets focus on that. The Volterrians wont stand a chance"I said as we watched the huge wave of red eyed army walking away towards Vampiria. All I could in my head right now was

Katherine, be safe.

MEANWHILE IN VAMPIRIA

Katherine's Mother

"Your Majesty, message from a raven of Nistrilla, its not good"Nora came running to my room with a worried look on her face. I put my book down and looked at her.

"What is it Nora?"I asked her

"They saw a huuuuge almost impossibly huge army of red eyed marching, they'll be here by nightfall. You do know we re outnumbered. Ip scared"Nora said and I felt frozen for a moment, I used my power to watch over at the army and she was right, we were indeed outnumbered, I could see King Des and Queen Anne leading the army with Sir Louis behind them. This was what I've feared, these red eyed were really strong, brought for war merciless.

We have Katherine, we should count on her! She'll finish them!

But can she control this much red eyed? I doubt it. Might take too much of her. Cant risk that even for Vampiria.

Unless...

"Nora...bring Prince Harry please, quick"I asked her and she didnt seemed pleased about the newly yellow eyed turned from a red eyed. The feeling's mutual Nora but I dont think we have a choice this time.

"Hmmm fine Your Majesty"She said and ran full speed then quickly came back with Harry. I asked Nora to leave us alone to discuss this.

"What is My Queen?"Harry asked me nicely. Looked like as he just fed himself animal blood because he didnt wipe his neck properly.

"I'm bringing news that your parents are on their way here with an army never seen before. They'll be here by nightfall"I started and his eyebrowed furrowed like he was ready to fight. Was he? It was his parents!