45: A Change Of Heart...Maybe

Katherine's Pov

Just when everyone would think there was no war between vampires and humans anymore and we could celebrate, trouble couldnt give it a rest and be even more...well Trouble. Mother announced that I had to marry Zayn right now as it will be a new beginning not just for Zayn and I as a new couple( ewww vomit) but as the couple that changed the world. Which was wrong because Zayn didnt do anything for it, it was Harry. He deserved all the credit and love and merit... What did he get instead?

Mother sentenced him to death.

Not gonna happen. Not while Im still alive.

But first where the hell Zayn was taking me in such a hurry? Oh was he taking me where he ll probably make me wear a wedding dress? No no please, Harry was counting his last minutes to live and I was going to get married? Oh Mother I hate you more than ever.

"Zayn! Please let me goo. Zayn!"I begged still full on crying on his arms, one hand reached for a door that I assume was...oh my room. Why would he get in my room?

"Katherine, don't be silly, I will never let you go. You're mine, all mine forever and noone will stop me, you, us"Zayn said sounding confident, too confident and before I could protest, I was pushed on my bed with him hovering over me. Oh no this was not happening. No way.

"Stop it. Please. Noo"I shouted till he put his hand to my mouth so I shut up breathing heavily as I was scared of what was happening or what might happen. Was he trying to rape me? Mark me against my will even if I was already marked by Harry?

"Ssshh sshhh its alright princess Im gonna take good care of you"Zayn said in devilish way as his hands slowly lifted my hem of the tunic making their way to my breast and I screamed in horror. Eww no he was not gonna do anything with me or to me I couldnt let him do that...but he was too strong on top of me.

"No! Stop! Listen to me and maybe if you really want to then you can but first listen to me"I tried my level best to push him away from me , buttoninh again my tunic top as he stared at me with his lustful golden eyes.

"Oooh baby girl is demanding"Zayn said and I rolled my eyes at him. Kinky much? Well to the wrong person.

"Oh shut up. Look you know how much I hate you and the idea of marrying. You know damn why, because I am in love with Harry and I will always love him and only him. Lets say I marry for my Mother's sake, when we tell our vows, when you kiss me as your bride I will think thats its Harry Im marrying. Then our wedding night, every look, every touch I will moan in pleasure Harry's name, I will always think about him, you may touch me, kiss me, feel me, love me but I will never give back to you anything because there is only one person for me and thats Harry...forever so if you agree to this term, then I will marry you."I said even if deep inside I felt like a mean bitch to him because despite my hatred towards him, noone would like those words I told him but I had no choice, I needed Harry, I wanted Harry.

"I know you're upset Katherine...but soon Harry will be dead you will forget him and learn to love me and for that I am willing to wait even for infinity."Zayn said and I sighed. Wont he take no for answer already.

"No thats not me. I cant and I wont forget about him Zayn. Why wont you understand. You're a good vampire, on the inside and outside a very beautiful person and you deserve a woman who loves you for you completely, who will be there to cherish you. Im not the one for you, you will find the perfect woman for you someday who will make you forget me. Please understand, Im not the one for you."I spoke softer sobbing watching Zayn desperately as his grip on my waist loosening amd trembling in frustration not knowing what to do or say.