5: Vision

LATER IN THE NIGHT
Katherine's Mom's Pov

I didn't know or expect Katherine to be this strong and being able to catch up with her inner powers and strength. I've been watching her training with Niall the whole day and I was amazed of she could perform so perfectly, the power of earth was at her fingerprints very quickly.

Katherine was stronger than I thought.

Now I had one less problem to worry about our ennemies trying to destroy us, Katherine has learn to spread her shield, with her we could beat whoever opposing us without any doubt and noone will die with my daughter around.

Katherine was now asleep in her room so I kissed her forehead before I left and went back to my room and watched outside my window around my kingdom in deep thoughts about everything. Vampiria always been a prestigious kingdom for our vampire kind, especially because I was the Mother Of All Vampires, so how could some vampire kingdoms dare stand against us and want us destroyed? Didn't have respect for me? Guess they really didn't care at all, well it didn't matter, the reason why we have ennemies was because we made peace with the humans and refused feeding on them. That someone vampires didn't like that idea.

Feeding on human blood gave a vampire spontaneous huge energy and strength just like that for a very long time, they became much much stronger and more ferocious. But, me even if it gave power, I didn't like the thought of killing innocent at will for our thirst just like that, after they were living beings as well, they deserved to live , have a life so why taking it from them. So this was why Vampiria vampires feed themselves with animal blood and made an oath not to kill humans, we make peace with them, if a vampire had to bite a human, he should make it clear not to kill him but to change him into our kind and teach him our ways of not killing humans.

That, not all kingdoms like that. But who gives a fuck? We won't change, if it was a fight they wanted, it was a fight they will get.

With Katherine our secret weapon, this will not be our end, but theirs.

"Your Majesty, I just had a vision and its not a pretty one!"Nora the fortune teller showed up and she looked worried about something.

"What is it Nora?"I asked her normally.

"Its about the princess Your Majesty!"Nora said and I frowned when she said there was something about my daughter.

"The Princess is our only hope for the survival of our kingdom, what did you see so frightening about her?"I asked with authority as I wanted to hide the fear inside me. If anything happen to my baby girl, I wouldnt be able to take it.

"That's why it is imperative that she stays in the kingdom, in the royal quarters. Your Majesty, the next time she goes out of the kingdom, she won't come back!"Nora and I stood there frozen in shock. Now you see why I didnt like Katherine going out? Everyone knew it wasnt safe for her to go out of the kingdom, our enemies would want her dead , if they knew about her, couldnt take the risk. But Nora's vision scared me because she said the next time Katherine goes out, I knew how adventurous my daughter was. I couldnt let her go out anymore. I didnt want to lose my baby, I lost my husband, I wouldnt lose Katherine ever.

"What do you mean she won't come back? Her soul protects her from any enchantments and vampires cant bite her because she herself is a vampire"I said . Nora looked like she had a lot in her mind.

"If The Princess comes back, she won't be ours anymore, Your Majesty, love is a dangerous thing, especially in the Princess's life, she shouldnt come out of the kingdom or you will lose your daughter to our enemie for good"Nora said and I hissed scared and angry. Katherine in love with our enemie? No no no that will not happen, she will not leave the kingdom in day, I won't let her go out anytime for any reason. How could she love an enemie, the only friend she had was Sir Niall, but I knew very well he was more like a brother to her and Sir Niall respected me and Katherine to develop such feelings, he also knew I wanted a prince to marry my daughter.

Katherine will not fall in love with an ennemie, not gonna happen.

"Thanks Nora for the warning, tell the guards to cease the gates tightly, nobody comes in and leaves the kingdom from now on. Lock the gayes of the royal quarters as well. The Princess will not go anywhere!"I ordered and she bowed to me respectfully before leaving.

"Yes Your Majesty!"She said and she left my room. With that I lied on my bed thinking about Katherine, hope she will be fine and prove Nora's vision wrong that she will be safe here in Vampiria and not fall in love with an enemie at all.

What scared me the most was that Nora's visions so far has always been true. This vision scared the fuck out of me.