4: Training With Mother

Niall taught me the whole day how to fully master the power of earth, I have learned to lift things from the ground, he said I would be able to lift anything and not just the nature things like rocks, flowers, trees and stuffs, I could lift anything and even anyone. I also learned to make the floor crumble, break, fall and make a huge whole. I could make the trees walk and fight for me, you know like Ents.

By the end of the day, the power of Earth was in my fingerprints and Niall was proud of it.

"Now what next?"I asked as I was not tired even if it was getting late in the evening, Niall laughed.

"That's enough for today Kat, rest. Tomorrow you'll learn another element. You're so much better than I thought you were"Niall said and I raised my eyebrows at him as we walked back inside away from the training area.

"Do I take it as an insult or a compliment Sir Niall?"I asked him and he laughed like how everyone loved. He's got the best laugh ever, best and contagious as well.

"It was a compliment Princess, you learn really quickly and perfectly. Our enemies are so gonna be dead. You're the pride of Vampiria, like your Mother!"He said and I smiled in triumph showing my thumb up.

"Really? Thanks I can't wait to learn the other elements, I wonder how the power of water will be!"I said as I always like water, I wondered how will it be to control it. That would be really cool.

"Water is the hardest, it will be easier if you learn wind first and then water will be a piece of cake for you"Niall said and I made an o expression with my mouth. Ok wind/air power sounded cool as well. Cool with me.

"Princess Katherine, your Mother Queen is waiting for you in your room!"One of the servants showed up and I nodded. Well time to say bye to Niall.

"Coming! Bye Niall!"I said and I hurried back to my room in vampire speed as I didn't like to keep waiting Mother for a long time, especially when she was in my room.

"Hello Mother!"I said hugging her as I closed the door, she was sitting on the edge of my bed and smiled at me nicely.

"How was your training with Niall today?"Mother asked me and I smiled widely remembering everything.

"It was brilliant, Niall said I mastered the power of Earth, its amazing, see this"I said proudly and I snapped my fingers and made a red rose appear in my hand and I gave it to Mother. She smiled widely looking at me as she took the rose in her hand.

"Good darling but you have a lot more to learn you know?"Mother said and I nodded.

"I know I know Niall said I will learn another element tomorrow, can't wait. Our enemies are at their finest line of extinction"I said and she chuckled.

"That's my girl! How about I teach you something right now?"Mother suggested and my golden eyes beamed with happiness and excitment. Mother teaching me, yesss!

"Which power?"I asked excited and she giggled seeing my face.

"Your own."She said and I raised my eyebrow in confusion. I had a power? Really? What power?