2: Mother Of All Vampires

Katherine's Mom's Pov

Jesus Christ how many time do I have to tell her not to go outside? She shouldn't leave the royal quarters anytime, her soul was too pure, even if she had no blood in her body as a vampire, our enemies could catch her scent because Katherine was special.

I get it that my daughter was nice girl who liked adventures and like to explore, just like her father. That was why I restricted her to go out anywhere, she could roam in the kingdom in the royal with any of her servants, me or her bestfriend Sir Niall I didnt mind. She was so much like her father.

Like her father, I didnt want to lose her. She's my everything.

"Your Majesty?"A guard asked me as I was looking outside the large window of the common hall.

"Bring Sir Niall to me please!"I said without turning to him as I was looking at my peaceful kingdom, we Vampiria vampires were different from other vampires because we didnt feel on humans,unlike the other vampire kingdoms we didnt kill them and feed on them, we try to be friend with them, make them join us , to be in peace with the humans.

That, not all vampires like that idea. Thats why we have got some new enemies and Katherine should be very careful.

"Your Majesty you wanted to see me?"I heard the voice of my daughter's bestfriend so I turned around to walk towards him as he bowed to me in respect.

"Sir Niall I know you're a good friend to my daughter but I don't like that you support her for leaving the kingdom!"I said normally and he sighed hopelessly.

"My apologies your Majesty, I did try to make her stay but its hard to argue with her. I promise I wont let her leave again!"He said apologising sincerely and I nodded understanding it wasnt his fault. Katherine was stubborn I knew that.

"I understand Niall but be strong, she shouldnt be out of the royal quarters she can play as long as she likes in the royal garden. You know our situation now Sir Niall, we have enemies around!"I told him as I sat on my big royal chair in the middle and he nodded.

"Does she know about her soul?"He asked me and I nodded.

"She knows her soul is special but she doesnt know what she can unleash! How is she training?"I asked him and he nodded nicely.

"The Princess is practising very well your Majesty, you can be very proud of her, may I ask you what kind of power she can unleash?"He asked with respect. I smiled liking how respectful Niall was even if he was Katherine's friend since forever, in front of me or official meetings he called her Princess and showed equal respect to me and to her.

If only he was a prince.

"Sir Niall, outside our kingdom what am I known as?"I asked her seriously and he scratchee the back of his hair.

"Our allies tell you are a goddess and worship sincerely!"He shrugged his shoulders.

"Why do you think?"I asked him and he didnt know what to say. No problem I will tell him.

"I am 2345 years old Sir Niall, what does that year mean for a vampire?"I asked him and I think when he realised it his eyes widen in shock.

"2345 was the year the first vampires were created. Now we re 2361! So that means..."He mumbled but I could hear him and I smiled how clever he was.

"Yes my husband and I were the first vampires. We created all of you combining magic of angels and black magic, except Katherine!"I said and he gasped at the realisation.

"Katherine is the first and only born vampire . Am I right? "He asked me and I nodded

"That is correct that is when you come in Sir Niall, I need your help!"I told him and he bowed in respect and showing his availability for his queen.

"Anything Your Majesty!"Niall said nicely and I smile a little.

"I want you to train my daughter, help her unleash her power, its high time for her to learn it!"I said seriously and he nodded in agreement.

"I will Your Majesty by unfortunately I do not know what is her hidden power!"He said feeling a little bad. Of course he didnt know, nobody did, except me. I have to tell him.

"She can control the powers of water, earth, fire and wind. If she learns to combine all the four, that energy is enough to destroy our enemies and we can have our peace with humans! "I said and he looked competely shocked with his mouth wide opened and eyes popping out.

"Thank you Your Majesty, I will help Katherine be the vampire she was meant to be! For Vampiria! For you , Mother of All Vampires!"Niall said bowing one last tie before leaving the hall

Yes Mother of All Vampires, that is who I am.

To all enemies, your end is near. Watch out of Princess Katherine of Vampiria.

Will she be ready though?

(A/N: Hey Hey Hey what do you think? Like it? This is a very new way of writing, I wanted to write war stories magical you know like Lord of The Rings, Narnia, mix of mythology a little coz I love this kind, its hard for me since Im not very fluent in english but Im doing my best .I know its a Harry story but Harry wont come immediately, meanwhile do you like the friendship between Niall and Katherine, dont worry no love between them, they re the bestfriends. Ok I ll shut up now)